Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Target Brats

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
The Target Brats
August 22, 2007
I was at Target on Sunday afternoon with my best friend. Normally, my friend is the one who calms me down when I get annoyed in public by the damn brats, but this time the tables turned.

We were browsing the bath section looking at towels and the like. We started to hear it...the continuous annoying loud noise of brats in the distance. She says to me "listen to the chorous." and we continue shopping. The thing on the noise just went on and on!

We get closer to the end of the store, and we find the group of offending breeders hanging around on display furniture like it was their living room!

Down the isle, these two shebrats were playing tag, running SCREAMING down the isle.

Out of nowhere my friend yells really loud "would you disipline your god damn brats! Shut them up!" We kept walking, and it took the moo forever to even respond. She says "Oh don't make me slap you!"

At this point I get involved and say "Go ahead, then I'll call the police. Why don't you slap some control into your damn brats."

At this point, the moo's jaw was on the floor. Her sperm donor was mumbling something about white trash, jerry springer, blah blah blah. Then I made some comment about how trash like them belongs ON jerry springer. The donor kept making stupid comments till the moo shut him up too.

The situation was oddly rewarding, and for once, I wasn't the one to open my mouth to start it!
Re: The Target Brats
August 22, 2007
High five Thank you to both you and your friend, Theresa. I do notice that it tends to be the low-class single moos with their nasty fuck buddies who make threats if someone makes mention of their little bastards "acting out". I am glad you got involved by stating the police would be called if the cunt touched either of you. Maybe Moo will think before threatening someone the next time. Or, someone else may end up beating the fuck out of her first. grinning smiley

I am also glad you made the comment back to the moo's "fuck of the week" about how the brats needed to be on Jerry Springer rather than you and your friend. In fact, the bastard factory is Springer Material as she did threaten violence. I can imagine the shit she has said to other people who may not have felt comfortable enough standing up to her. It is usually the low-rent and housing project breeders who are on those shows. Yeah...I watched Ol' Jerry in the past... tongue sticking out smiley

I really hate it when breeders say we cannot make any comments re: bad behaviour being we are not parents. I have a good priest friend who says married people said the same about him giving marital advice or doing the pre-marital counseling for those about to marry. Marrieds or the engaged act as if my friend, who has been a priest for over 25 years, is somehow clueless about those who engage in legalized fucking.

As my friend said, he has had to deal with enough of the drama of parishioners and their marriage troubles so he knows more about marriage despite being a celibate Catholic priest. Same goes for the childfree who are forced to deal with these ill-mannered runts in public. And...we were all kids so we knew about the ass whippings if WE acted like an uncivilized asshole in public.
August 22, 2007
i give death glares, i did one this weekend was in a supermarket and they have a little cafe, so i sit there with my mum to have a cup of coffee, and this your kid 7 or 8, kept staring at me.. so i gate it the death glare. eyes go dead, a slight frown on my face.. and they ran off..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 22, 2007
I've typed it before and I'll type it here again - many breeders treat department stores, grocery stores, book stores, restaurants and other public areas like their own personal free day care facilities, especially when they don't feel like being bothered with them. They will let their kyds loose as soon as they get inside and the brats roam from aisle to aisle and basically "get lost" in a big store and the parunts hope they will be able to find them at the end of the shopping trip. That's why these stores seem to always be overrun by brats!! OY VEY.
DrDanCorelli
August 24, 2007
When you said "target brats", I thought you meant they had bullseyes painted on their backs for Depo-Provera or long-acting sedative darts.
CFinPDX
August 24, 2007
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you said "target brats", I thought you meant
> they had bullseyes painted on their backs for
> Depo-Provera or long-acting sedative darts.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Don't we wish!
August 25, 2007
Well done to you and your friend, Theresa :yeah

I was in the supermarket the other day and these two male cumstains about 8 and 10 were running around like monkeys on crack. they very nearly knocked over a tiny old lady who looked to be in her mid-70s. Little fucks.

Where was moo and/or duhd? Nowhere to be seen, of course. . .

Breeders, please realize that once you shit out the loaf, you need to at least try to control it.
August 27, 2007
Yea, I was morbidly excited, also, when I thought of kids with bulls eye targets on their heads and chests........

A raised eyebrow along with a death glare is usually enough from me. I did that to bratty kid on the plane Saturday night on our way home and it shut him right up after about 1/2 hour of pleading by his mother to "please behave."
Anonymous User
August 27, 2007
Alas, I can't do death glares. I've never been able to look appropriately angry, and it doesn't help that I look like a 17-year-old Girl Scout/choir girl, so really the effect you get is something along the lines of "my cookie sales are down and I'm mildly perturbed!"
August 27, 2007
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you said "target brats", I thought you meant
> they had bullseyes painted on their backs for
> Depo-Provera or long-acting sedative darts.

We all know how breeders let their crotchlice run loose in stores and other places. I propose that the stores become shooting ranges for the target brats, who will have bullseyes painted on their backs. We can get hunting licenses and trim down the number of brats, as there are far too many. If you have a taxidermist stuff the dead brat and you hang it on the wall, you will give "trophy child" a new meaning!
August 28, 2007
I either drunkenly stumble into them and knock them down so the parents really do have to do something, or I've been known to scootch my foot out just a little bit further than it should be. The result? A shrieking kid on the floor, confused parents appearing out of nowhere and dumb ol'Feh going "You should really keep an eye on your kid." But I'm sneaky like that.
August 28, 2007
people generally get out of my way, and parents with kids grab them and think i am satan reborn..

i walk with a frown, and a determined gait.. its either them get out of the way or i walk on them.. wink strangely they all get out of my way

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login