Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Big handouts for breeders expecting fert litter of six

Posted by catmeow 
Big handouts for breeders expecting fert litter of six
August 26, 2007
Big shower for parents expecting 6 kids

August 26, 2007

LUTZ, Fla.--Parents expecting to deliver the first sextuplets on record in Florida were showered with clothing, diapers, baby wipes and gift cards.

Ben and Karoline Byler also received a year's supply of ready-made meals and baby formula, six months of in-home wellness care and a $7,000 generator for backup power at the community baby shower Saturday at Idlewild Baptist Church.

Karoline Byler, 29, is expected to deliver sextuplets -- five boys and a girl -- at the Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg in the next few weeks.

Karoline Byler, in the 28th week of her pregnancy, did not attend the baby shower because she is hospitalized.

"Karoline is doing very well and they're not going to let her go past 32 weeks with the delivery," said Ben Byler, 30. "Their brain development is done, their lungs are close to fully developed and we're right up on what they consider a good time for the babies at 30 weeks."

The Bylers also have a 4-year-old daughter, Zoe. They began using fertility drugs after Zoe asked for a sibling.

Two sets of sextuplets were born in June in Minnesota and Arizona, although five of the six Minnesota sextuplets died after being born about 4 1/2 months early. Sextuplets born in Alabama in 2002 started kindergarten earlier this month.

I feel sorry for Zoe, who will soon be forgotten. And I believe it was the breeders who wanted a fert litter, not Zoe.

These breeders and their spawn are the worst wastes of medical resources that could be better spent on veterans and seniors.

Moral of this story (and others like it): If you want the biggest amount of handouts, have a fertlitter! sad smiley two faces puking
Shhh! Don't tell the Duggars!

What this Floriduh couple need now to go with the loot they've already received is free sterilizations for both. A decision to take fertility treatment is a decision to risk having a litter instead of just one baybee. That in turn is usually a decision to pump the taxpayers for welfare benefits, medical expenses, tax deductions, and other gimmes.

And since when is a desire voiced by the womb turd you already have a good reason to have more sprogs? Oh well, kyd, you got what you asked for. Wait till you're a little older and you get to help with babysitting and chyld care for those six siblings you said you wanted. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
Re: Big handouts for breeders expecting fert litter of six
August 27, 2007
It is the same as the McCaugheys. Everyone called the wife, Snaggle Tooth, and the husband, Pumpkin Head. They also had an older child, one girl, who was ALSO an IVF baby. The sad thing is we all know the older girl was used to do unpaid cunt work to tend to those seven little squallers. I doubt the moo gave the poor kid any slack but immediately put her to work as Mommy's Helper.

That child is in her teens now and I can imagine the resentment of her own childhood being taken from her. Having to live in such an uncivilized environment with that brood of sprogs had to make her act out. I searched the Web for articles on that child but found none. Saw a lot of junk how the McCaugheys were blessed. However, there is one article that basically states it all.

https://home.comcast.net/~wljohnso/Rants/McCaugheys.htm
August 27, 2007
Hey! This is how I ended up with triplets for cousins, except the reason why they needed to make a baby (or litter) right away was because their oldest daughter was getting "spoiled". No, don't deny her anything, or teach her that she can't get everything she wants, just take some fertility pills and spoot out so many kids that you have no choice but to ignore the "spoiled" one. Funny, that.
August 27, 2007
Disgusting.

Because Zoe asked for a sibling? What a fucking joke. Wonder how many of these BAYBEES will have some sort of disability.
They began using fertility drugs after Zoe asked for a sibling.

Zoe's gonna be changing her mind REAL quick. Being kept up at night by 6 crying babies, being told she can't play with them til they're older, plus all the attention and gifts that are going to be showered on these kids. And wait til they're old enough to start crawling around and getting into her stuff. Zoe'll hate these kids before they're two weeks old, I'm willing to bet. (At least she's not old enough to babysit. Yet.)

These folks are gonna end up fucked. Don't we keep hearing about all these people who have litters, the media make a big deal out of them and they're given all sorts of stuff....then after 6 months or a year everyone forgets about them and the freebies stop coming and then they're fucked financially...seems there was something on the news about a litter family that had that happen. Might've been the McCaugheys, dunno...
August 27, 2007
K-man, I'm sure the Duggars know about this. Besides, the Duggars get a big free ride already with the tax exemption they have as a church and all the brat credits. Add to that whatever they get for every TV show they parade the rat brood on.

KFLL, I bet at least four of the six rabbits in the the Byler litter will be "disabled" with anything that will get their breeders handouts.
Catmeow, I was being sarcastic, but you probably know that. But there is a good question here: if the Duggars really want a quiverfull (ugh), then why don't they use fertility treatments to have litters instead of just one at a time? If 17 kyds are what God wants, surely 70 or 80 using fertility treatments must stand you even better with the One Above... Of course, that would place Mrs. Duggar at much more risk—but these nuts don't seem to care about the potential harm to women anyway.
August 27, 2007
K-man, you inspired me to do a calculation: if Michelle Duggar had a litter of six every year for 25 years, she would have 150 kids.
two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking
August 28, 2007
ont forget, when they kids are 16, they can or earlier spoot out 6 of their own.

so thats 6 for 25 years, 150,

but say 21, for ease of calculation, thats another 4 times 6 (24), plus 3 times 6(18), plus 2 times 6 (12), plus 1 times 6, an extra 50..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Breeders win distinction of having first litter of six in Floriduh
September 03, 2007
The litter is here; duhdie thanks the Lord; breeders get a shitload of handouts. two faces puking two faces puking

Fla. marks birth of its 1st set of sextuplets
Babies weigh in at under 3 pounds

By Phil Davis, Associated Press | September 3, 2007

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - It was a Labor Day weekend for the record books at a Florida hospital, where a woman gave birth to the state's first set of sextuplets.

The five boys and one girl, weighing between 2 and 3 pounds each, were born Saturday night to Karoline Byler, 29, of Wesley Chapel.

Five of the babies, who were born more than two months early, were listed in stable condition yesterday at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, Dr. Roberto Sosa said at a press conference. A medical team was still trying to stabilize one of the boys, Sosa said.

"The babies are still developing," Sosa said. "We are just trying to do what Mother Nature would do. . . . We are cautiously optimistic that everything will turn out all right."

The proud father, Ben Byler, described the birth as amazing.

"Thanks to the Lord above," he said. "If everyone could just keep us in their prayers."

The boys were named Brady Christopher, Eli Benjamin, Ryan Patrick, Jackson Robert, and Charlie Craig. The girl is MacKenzie Margaret.

"We saw them all and it's quite an experience," said grandfather Jack Kiewra. "I'm very pleased everything went well. We have six new healthy grandbabies and my daughter is fine."

The babies were moved from Bayfront Medical Center to All Children's Hospital shortly after their births.

They will probably remain in the hospital through November. Doctors said their birth weights were normal for that stage of development.

"Things could not have gone better than they did," said Dr. Karen Raimer, who led a medical team through Saturday's Caesarean section delivery of the sextuplets.

The Bylers said they used fertility drugs after their daughter, Zoe, 4, asked for a sibling.

The expecting parents were showered last week with clothing, diapers, baby wipes, and gift cards. They also received a year's supply of ready-made meals and baby formula, six months of in-home wellness care, and a $7,000 generator for backup electric power in this hurricane-prone state.

Florida's Department of Vital Statistics said the births of the sextuplets were the first on record in the state.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login