Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2413 Won't Agree To Have a Kid?

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2413 Won't Agree To Have a Kid?
August 28, 2007
Unless the guy who "won't agree" to have a kid wises up and gets himself fixed, he'll have NO say in the matter because I see an OOPS on the horizon.

Cry me a river. The dumb bitch is too old anyway. I'm 40 and would think it looks ridiculous to be pushing a stroller, even at my age.
Re: 2413 Won't Agree To Have a Kid?
August 28, 2007
Here comes the WAAAAAAAMBULANCE...she WAAAAAANNNNNTTTSS A BAAAAYYYYBEEEE!
What a stupid wanna-brood. If it were such an all consuming issue for her, shouldn't she have brought it up in a serious way before she turned 40? Shouldn't she have really discussed the matter with her husband, before they got married? Shouldn't she, if her passion for children is so great, be working with children? Oh, and for some reason they can't adopt? And why is that? Oh yeah, because if it isn't HER almighty genes, she couldn't possibly feel any love or affection for it because she's some sort of ego maniac who can barely manage to scrape up the slightest affection for her husband now that the magical baby might not be in the picture.

I see that marriage going away, with or without baby.
CFBitchfromLA
Re: 2413 Won't Agree To Have a Kid?
August 28, 2007
Oh boo hoo hoo for poor widdle dry-ovaried, passive-aggressive wannamoo twat...boo fucking hoo...

It is cunts like her that make me ashamed to be a woman sometimes. She reduces all of us to walking uteri and June Cleaver wannabes.

And how in the fucking hell would she know how long it takes to do a dissertation if she has never done one herself?

Somebody please take a clue-by-four to that asshole of a therapist. What a stupid ASSumption that all women need to calve. Bitchslap that asshole on sight.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login