Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 782

Posted by Lady Cooper 
Lady Cooper
Rant 782
January 04, 2006
You know, this is where a good open-hand smack comes in handy.
anonymous guest
Re: Rant 782
January 05, 2006
Oh my god! I better start breeding or else this world won't be ran by baptists like myself, but instead be ran by Mormons, or maybe even Methodists!

Breeding because of religious reasons is the second dumbest reason to breed--next to "Because my parents want to be grandparents". If I'm not mistaken, doesn't every holy text in every religion have passages regarding irresponsible breeding (e.g. overpopulation)?
Feh
January 05, 2006
I'd better start making me more athiests then, we are definitely in the minority in the U.S.

I was given the ol' x-tian bingo one time, and I replied with "If I had a kid, I would make sure you christians would wish I'd aborted it."
CF Scorpio
January 05, 2006
How stupid! There is no guarantee that her kids won't grow up and convert to Islam, just as there is no guarantee that all Muslim kids will stay true to their faith. Most people grow up to become individuals with their own belief systems, not brainwashed clones of their parunts!
the professor
January 05, 2006
actually some religions pronounce death sentences for people who leave their religion (it happens in some nowadays)..
Anonymous User
January 05, 2006
hey prof, Islam is a case study in killing those who leave it
so much for the religion of peace and tolerance, but that is another topic for me.
CF Scorpio
January 05, 2006
the professor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually some religions pronounce death sentences
> for people who leave their religion (it happens in
> some nowadays)..

Well then in that case, it still means that not all of them will grow up to be their parents' religion.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.