Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2415 Baby In McDonald's Toilet

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2415 Baby In McDonald's Toilet
August 30, 2007
I feel sorry for the poor baby. I'm sure he will have brain damange after being deprived of oxygen for whatever amount of time it ended up being.

I certainly hope they do not return this child to the mother, she should be sterilized. With any luck, she'll put him up for adoption and he'll never know the story of his unlucky beginning in this ugly world.
Re: 2415 Baby In McDonald's Toilet
August 30, 2007
But she couldn't possibly give it up for adoption, then the genetic material would be out of the families control, instead being raised by terrifying STRANGERS who couldn't possibly love it as much as the actual biological family....obviously.
August 30, 2007
"The mother told paramedics that she didn't know she was pregnant,"

WTF????!!!! How in the hell do you miss something like that? Given that this is in Kansas City, how much do you want to bet the only 'sex-ed' this pathetic excuse for a human being got was abstinance-only? Yeah, obviously THAT works smile rolling left right eyes:
Anonymous User
August 30, 2007
I have heard that women who are morbidly obese (We're not talking a few extra pounds, we're talking a few extra zip codes) sometimes cannot tell they are pregnant. We don't know the mothers weight, but the fact that she was at a McDonalds can help paint a picture for us. If this is the case it also begs the question: "Why are you breeding when you can't even take care of yourself?" If you're so unhealthily overweight as to where your health is substantially threatened, you need to prioritize a little!
k-man
August 30, 2007
One of the dumber breeder bingos is, "Don't you want to have a kid to see what it looks like?"

Well, maybe this went, "Okay, I've seen it and I don't like it. Guess I can flush it now." grinning smiley

Yeah, yeah, I know. Mean.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2007
My cousin insisted she didn't know she was pregnant when she gave birth at 17 (my mother, however, thinks she and my aunt probably knew and just were trying to keep it from my uncle).

I don't understand how you can NOT know. You don't notice "hey, my period hasn't been here for six months, and I've been puking, and my boobs REALLY hurt, and..."

I just find it hard to believe that you can have NO symptoms.

Granted, no one in the family noticed--and I saw her a few days before she had the thing--but I also remember she was wearing baggy overalls when I saw her, so that could've masked it.
August 31, 2007
morning sickness, doesnt affect all women.

and it can hide it gets tucked up, it all depends where the egg gets attached..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 01, 2007
Fuck, Jmatties, just because someone goes to McDonald's sometimes doesn't mean they are unhealthy. I think the only thing around here that has a few extra zipcodes is your MOUTH.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login