Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

adhoc intro stuff

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
adhoc intro stuff
August 31, 2007
Hello, I am new (obviously) dont like kids or breeders...and am v v bored of hearing about them on other boards (bored of boards ah ha ha ) I found this one totally accidentally! I cannot even remember what I was looking for, I thin something to do with uni work though!
I am 24 live in Lancs Uk, study sociology, fight for animal rights. Thats about itsmiling smiley
Jennifer x
Re: adhoc intro stuff
August 31, 2007
Welcome, sugarmouse! If you don't like kids or breeders, you'll fit right in here. . .
August 31, 2007
well, another lanky.. i too am from lancashire, (i prefer to be know as a lanky lad, rather than someone in merseyside), was born in lancashire, will die in lancashire as its a way of life not a place.

from st helens.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 04, 2007
Welcome Sugarmouse! This board is a blast!
cfhistorian
September 04, 2007
Hi and welcome! Everyone here is really cool. I'm 23 myself, and an aspiring historian.
Nour
September 04, 2007
Welcome Sugarmouse!
Love your call sign. It's cool that you work for animal rights. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
September 05, 2007
Welcome!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login