Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WE HAVE 15 CHILDREN

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
WE HAVE 15 CHILDREN
September 04, 2007
The title of this thread should be enough to let you know how HORK-I-RIFIC that TLC program was last night.

Yes, I stopped to watch the trainwreck for a short period of time. LOL

Moooo is 43 years old, duhd is 46. She started shitting them out when she was 20 and none of her pregnancies were more than 18 months apart. Eldest is 23, youngest is 6 months. I'll bet my neck this moo isn't done having them, either. 13 of them still live at home, while the eldest two, I presume, live on their own. Moo also takes care of one of eldest kids' GRANDCHILD. GMAFB!! Moo said she only wanted six, but kept having them. Also, found out the REAL reason behind her having so many - moo has issues of fear of abandonment and loneliness. Her mother was a boozer and left moo and her sister alone for extended periods of time when they were kids (which makes me realize that perhaps her mother should not have had kids at all!), therefore, the moo decided that when she grew up, she would have a LARGE family so that none of her kids would ever be alone.

Hubby spends most of his day and night at work, of course, while moo does not bring in an income, and of course, hubby said he likes the quiet and time alone. Gee, this sounds familiar! Moo claims she "LOVES IT!" I really do believe in the theory that the hormone women build up when they are pregnant and during birth is like a drug and they get addicted to it, so they just keep having one after the other after the other to get that high. LOL

I turned after a while. Couldn't handle much more of the horkdom............... I mean, I just don't understand why a woman would do that to herself! UGH.....
Re: WE HAVE 15 CHILDREN
September 04, 2007
Yep, with every bullshit story like this we hear about, it sends women further and further back into the stone ages. Pretty soon men, while dragging their knuckles on their left hand, will be dragging their wives around by the hair with their right hand.

It's no wonder women don't get the same respect as men do. These fucking breeder sows are making an ugly name for ALL women.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2007
I caught the last 5 minutes of this abomination last night, and even my Fencesitter Girlfriend thought it was sick and ridiculous.
Annie
September 05, 2007
Gee, if Moomie has abandonment issues, I have one word for her "therapy." It's a lot cheaper and will take a lot less time than breeding kid after kid after kid.

Again, this shows how narcissistic this dumb bitch is. She can rhapsodize about how wonderful kyds are, but basically, it's all about her. She seems to have no resources of her own (I mean basics such as even middling self-esteem, healthy sense of self, etc.)

Some day there is going to be a license to parent (with exhausting mental/physical/fiscal tests). There's got to be!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login