Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The retard family.

Posted by Feh 
The retard family.
September 04, 2007
Here's my story of stupid breeders on labor day.

My betrothed and I stopped at a neighborhood grocery store to pick up some items. As we were walking in, we noticed a family of 6 (at least) sitting outside having a picnic of take out from the grocery deli. This wouldn't have been so bad, except it was on the freaking sidewalk...you know where people WALK. For some reason, they couldn't sit on the grass next to the sidewalk, or traverse the single block to a park which would have provided a convenient table.

We bought our stuff and exited the store behind a blind man. We knew he was blind because of the service dog and white cane. We watched as he walked the 20 feet of sidewalk towards the family. Step by step he went, drawing ever closer to them...then proceeded to then walk through their food, which was occupying the sidewalk. They didn't say ANYTHING, or make any effort to move the entire time he was walking toward them, just stared and watched like the mouth breathing troglodites they obviously are. He almost jumped out of his skin when he crunched the first deli container with his foot, immediately he stopped in the middle of their picnic and began to question "have I stepped on someone? I'm sorry! Is everyone alright?", while his dog enjoyed the food of the youngest children. It wasn't until he spoke when the family finally made itself known by saying "oh no, it's not your fault". Of course, by this time, his dog is crazed with people food and the blind guy has been dragged through every container of food sitting on the sidewalk. His dog finally finishes all the food it can reach, and manages to lead his owner out of the now-destroyed picnic.

As we mounted our bikes to leave, I had to say out loud "Really? A picnic? In the middle of a public sidewalk? Next to the grass? When a park is only a block away? And you can't even manage to move or say anything when a man with a white cane and service dog spends 30 seconds walking toward you? You've blown my mind."
cfhistorian
Re: The retard family.
September 04, 2007
What morons! If I were you, and they started hassling the blind guy, I would have given them a piece of my mind. The laziness and idiocy of breeders continues to amaze me.
September 05, 2007
at least the dog had a good snack..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
September 05, 2007
It's horrible, but I laughed when I read that...it sounds like it was pretty damn funny. I'm imagining the dog snarfing down all that food like it was his own personal Christmas....omg.
September 06, 2007
What morons. If I were the blind guy, I'd have pissed on their food and encouraged the dog to do the same.
September 06, 2007
The dog = very very happy. I swear I saw it smiling as they walked away.

I felt bad for the blind guy because he probably had food all over his shoes that got tracked all over his house. Hopefully he had enough of a walk to wear the food off the bottom of his shoes at least.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login