Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2425 Clueless Pahrunts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2425 Clueless Pahrunts
September 06, 2007
Pepper, kyds belong eeeevvveeerryyywhhheeeeerrreeee, don't 'cha know?

SO and I love to frequent our area's wineries and there is always some fuckwad pahrunt with a screaming shitloaf interrupting the drunken fun and learning experience, with it's screeching, racing around. My favorite was the time some chick's unattended toddler grabbed a bottle of wine and smashed 3 other bottles along with it. The pissing and moaning from her when she was told she'd have to pay for them was priceless. "But he's just a little boooooooy."

We took a lovely scenic route on the bike from home up to Jim Thorpe on Sunday. My favorite store is the one witch store on the main street.

Plastered largely on the front door is a sign that says, "Sorry, there is no room for strollers, but friendly pets are welcome." The store owner is gay and is SO COOL.
Re: 2425 Clueless Pahrunts
September 06, 2007
Children have no more imagination, thusly they need to be taken to horror movies so they too can experience the joy of night terrors.
Re: 2425 Clueless Pahrunts
September 06, 2007
@KFLL: I love the signs posted around that store, like the ones on the shelves with the gargoyle statues explaining that they're actually good luck symbols and not Satanic. Then there's a bunch explaining about the true meaning of the pentacle. I assume the owner has had many run-ins with fundies. The antique shop on the other side is lovely as well. I'm paranoid walking through there, with all those breakable lamps and that, so I totally agree that kids shouldn't be allowed in there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login