Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#789: Breeders on Vacation

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#789: Breeders on Vacation
January 05, 2006
I never understood why the fuck they bother. To me, it would not be much of a vacation, having to drag sprogs and all their kindercrap around, and then deal with their day-to-day care.

This reminds me of a guy I know...he and his wife have one kid, a daughter. A couple of years ago, when the kid was about three, he was all excited about taking a *dream vacation*...one week in Paris, the other in London.

Although they have both sets of grandparents reasonably nearby, and both offered to take the kid...he opted to bring the kid along! The wife went along with this.

Although they did hire babysitters so they could do some kid-free things, they had the sprog with them most of the time. And sure enoug, the guy bitched and moaned afterwards about how haaaaaard it was dealing with a difficult and fussy toadler on such a vacation!

WHY do people do this to themselves? It's not like a three year old is going to have any real memories of such a trip. They should have taken the granparents up on their offer and went without the kid.

Oh well...not MY problem!
Feh
Re: #789: Breeders on Vacation
January 06, 2006
I don't understand breeders taking little toadlers on vacation either. It's not like you're going to think back and say "Yeah, when I saw Mount Rushmore when I was 3 was awesome! What a great trip!" And since when does a toadler need a vacation? It's not like they DO anything that they need to escape from. And if having a kid at home is alot of work, wouldn't one think that it would be just as much, if not more, work to travel with a kid? Just more proof that breeder brains must be get pulled out of them with the birth of the baby.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.