Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Show about infertility... bou fucking hoo

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Show about infertility... bou fucking hoo
September 13, 2007
Yesterday, there was a show about infertility and couples were saying how the government should pay for those treatments. (FYI I'm in Quebec, Canada, and the show was in French). Celine Dion was on the show because she used IVF, along with another local tv show celebrity. You should have seen all the non-elected government parties say we promise to pay for everything. Damn, the health system is kaputt and it's hard enough to have a family physician. The only one who made sense was the health minister. He said we have to take care of the current population. Having a kid is not a right. Your health is not threatened if you can't have one. He has my vote! All the others wre brown nosers!
Re: Show about infertility... bou fucking hoo
September 13, 2007
I am glad to hear from a Canadian of how socialized medicine is not the "cure all" as many of on this side of the border would like to believe. The system is stretched as it is...yet IVF is allowed while others with bad health conditions must wait for treatment??? Contraception and abortion should always be covered as it is cheaper than paying for a woman to breed. And...a woman should not be forced to have a baby.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2007
People whine that in France, all is covered. Sure, but they have other problems in France. Housing prices are over the top and people have a hard time trying to find a job. Here, you can easily land a job. There are many opportunities and it's easy to find affordable housing. What's more important: a job and a roof or popping kids out until there is no tomorrow.
September 13, 2007
Mrs. Ogre, I am also aware of how the taxes are so much higher in nations with socialized medicine. I am uninsured but I do not really believe in docs...unless necessary like for the first tubal, the abortion, the second tubal, and my eye glasses. I try my hardest to not get caught up in the medical system. Being uninsured is a big incentive. It would be nice in the USA for some sort of system that would not degrade health care or hike up our taxes. People tend to overlook the high costs of living in the EU. In France, I do know that a tiny little apartment is extremely costly.
September 13, 2007
The next person who whines to me about infertility or IVF or any of that bull is going to get punched in the mouth because insurance DOES pay for that SHIT. Oh no, one has to fight and scrape and claw just to get their birth control, because on the rare occasion your insurance does pay for it, the fundy pharmacist won't sell it to you. And of course if you want to take permanent measures to ensure your childfree status, you have to basically get 8 psychologists to write letters stating you aren't clinically insane.

Screw them all.
September 13, 2007
Why the fuck is that? Why is breeding considered the "superior" choice?

WTF is up with THAT?????
Anonymous User
September 13, 2007
You should have read the whining, moaning and bitching after I said I agreed with the minister of health (who by the way has a name that sounds like testicles in French!) when he said there where other emergencies and other priorities (such as people waiting for a new heart, people with life threatening health problems). I said that not being able to have a brat is not life threatening, needing a new hearth or being on the waiting list foer chemo is. All hell broke loose! I tempered what I said by adding, listen folks, life is unfair. Beg nature and pray all you want, if you're not due to have a sprog, that ain't going to happen. Your bodies have limits and so does science. All I wrote was polite, I was trying to make valid points, but trying to talk to them is like trying to negociate with Ousama with an explosive belt in the oval office, if you see what I mean. So I said, after noticing the moderator deleted my comments, which were not attacks, that the site was censored, and if I didn't think like they did and wail with them on their sorrows, my arguments were void. It's either black or white, you: wrong, me: right. I then told the herd ready to crucify me that if they ever succeeded having that golden sprog to remember they don't stay babies for ever. Eventually, they become teens who are going to confront their parents. Will they be open to dialogue then? Or will they be narrow minded? It was pointless to try to talk with them. Some loose their brains even before succeeding at popping one out. I really hope they fail, because with such an attitude, they would make shitty parents.
September 14, 2007
they dont care, the world revolves around them, people with bad heart should die to save a "pwcious ickle myrcale",

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 14, 2007
The local breeders are still wetting themselves over that one, Mrs. Ogre! I only saw the commercials for it and they made me so mad that I wanted to smash my TV.

They said something like "Why can't I have a baybeeee? What do you do when you can't have a baybeeee?" Answer: you either adopt or you forget about it and shut the fuck up!

And that Celine Dion saying "I felt like I'd never accomplished anything in my life before this"? Wow, talk about a slap in the face to all aspiring singers who wish they could have half her career!
September 15, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> And that Celine Dion saying "I felt like I'd never
> accomplished anything in my life before this"?
> Wow, talk about a slap in the face to all aspiring
> singers who wish they could have half her career!

two faces puking

that's not only a slap in the face to aspiring singers, it's a fucking sinister statement to make when you think about it. So according to this fool, you can have a massively successful career and yet it doesn't matter to you unless you shit out the almighty BAYBEE, which is the real accomplishment. (Even though breeding is something insects can do)

I can just see all the breeders nodding their empty heads in agreement. Ugh.
September 16, 2007
liz Wrote:
> that's not only a slap in the face to aspiring
> singers, it's a fucking sinister statement to make
> when you think about it. So according to this
> fool, you can have a massively successful career
> and yet it doesn't matter to you unless you shit
> out the almighty BAYBEE, which is the real
> accomplishment. (Even though breeding is something
> insects can do)

Exactly. It's a pretty fucking pathetic statement to make. Like the only thing that matters in your whole life is what comes out of your twat. What the hell?!?
September 17, 2007
Celine Dion is a stupid cunt. She's from a famblee of like 14 kids herself so what can we expect?
Anonymous User
September 18, 2007
Heh, getting a job isn't easy where I live, that's for sure. The cost of living isn't through the roof though, luckily.

I don't know that cost of living and socialized medicine go hand-in-hand, though. I'd rather pay higher taxes and get more for it...already I pay a third of my income to the government and how much of that pays for bombs and shit?? Or for "government programs" that don't pay jack or shit to my on-disability mom anyway (just let me keep my money and I'll take care of her with it!).

Celine Dion is a stupid cunt. She's from a famblee of like 14 kids herself so what can we expect?
Celine Dion can fucking afford IVF every year for the rest of her life and IVF for every woman she knows too, so what the fuck is SHE on about?
September 19, 2007
the uk pays about 1/3 to half in taxes alone. petrol 48% of it goes to the government in taxes.. a litre of petrol is about $2.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 19, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Celine Dion is a stupid cunt. She's from a
> famblee of like 14 kids herself so what can we
> expect?

I had always ASSuMEd that most women from those uncivilized UberFamblees would want to stay as far away from breeding as possible. Yet...every single woman I knew from the UberBreedingCatholicFamblee shat out a baybee right after marriage. Most likely, the sprog was a "wedding night conception"...just like an old boss from Nordstrom who had NINE siblings. I can gather Mommy's twat was like throwing a hot dog into a boxcar! grinning smiley Gads...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login