Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Airline Scab

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Airline Scab
September 13, 2007
Has anyone seen this bit with the poorly-dressed hatchet face on the news? The kicker is, her mother is backing her 100% says "all the college girls dress like this." Does that make it right????

FINE! Wear this to a club, concert, whatever. Not to a doctor appointment for christ sake. I see this young lady was raised with exemplary values. As I'm sure her mother was too.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/20638479/
Re: Airline Scab
September 13, 2007
there are certain types of dress for certain types of lifestyle.

i wouldnt want to see my dr in a hooker wear.. or a night club wear..

it all college girls jumped off a cliff.

its all about decency, and respet for other people.

however.. it is southwest airlines.. they are very discriminatory.

so on the one hand (i dont beleive for a second that top was that high when she first came on, or the skirt was that length), the outfit wasnt totally appropriate, yet southwest is a bit of a idiot for its other practices

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 13, 2007
I dunno, this isn't any worse that what I see 90% of the women her age and younger wearing every day. Yes, you can see her legs, and forearms and some of her chestal area, but trust me, she's got at least a foot more fabric than any whore I've seen. I think the "am I wearing enough" test nowdays is..."can you see my cooter while I'm sitting? No? lets go" I mean, her shirt goes all the way down to the top of her skirt...I didn't even know they made shirts like that any more.
September 14, 2007
From everything I've read, the green and white outfit was indeed, what she did wear, HOWEVER, the white top was apparently pulled down exposing a lot of cleavage, and was pulled up exposing her stomach.

The white skirt was not sitting as low, thusly, barely covering her ass.

When she was told her attire was inappropriate, after a bit of arguing, it did say she "adjusted" the outfit and was then left on the plane.
September 14, 2007
I believe the second girl was looking to get kicked off the plane as she was dressed more scantily than the first one who got hassled on Southwest Airlines. When asked to put on a sweater by the flight attendant, the girl snidely said she did not need one in Las Vegas. In any town where it is constantly hot, it is much cooler indoors as most businesses run the air-conditioner on high to keep the patrons happy. This second young woman was also looking for her 15 minutes on the TeeVee just like the first one. Funny thing is Girl #2 is Arab. I wonder how her family felt unless they have denounced Islam and are more modern.
September 14, 2007
The only thing that bothers me about the first one is that she works for Hooters and dresses a certain way for attention...yet gets offended when she gets negative attention. I was not on that flight so I cannot say but I read elsewhere that the girl's underwear was showing. Women cannot have it both ways.
September 14, 2007
I read on MSN how people claimed the flight attendant was a jealous woman who hated the Hootters girl for her "beauty". Well...from what I heard...unless I heard wrong on FNC, the flight attendant, who made this an issue for both women, was a MALE. Correct me if I am wrong. I also did not like the MSN chatter of how we needed to go back to "dressing up" for a flight. I do not wear hosiery or gloves and not about to when I am on a long...or even short flight. Why should people get so in a dander over someone else dressing casually. Funny thing is that the women who tend to dress up the most are not really the "high class dames" they want everyone to believe... tongue sticking out smiley
September 14, 2007
We do live in the United States, and even if most of our freedoms have been curtailed, one still has the freedom to wear what they want, modest or not. As long as a person has all the parts covered necessicary by law, I don't see where anyone, male or female, gets off asking them to cover anything else up. What? Oh no, the children might see a thigh? Hubby might see cleavage? Grandma might see an ankle? And the harm in that is? It's not like she whipped her nippley, biohazardous boob out for the entire world to see and attached a loaf to it.

I do remember when flying was a dress up sort of occasion, however that was when you could actually extend your legs and recline the seat without crushing anyone in the process. There's no way in the world I'm dressing up to be crammed into the fetal position for 8 hours.
September 14, 2007
I hear you, Feh. I doubt the flight attendant would have said anything to a lactating moo if she brought out her saggy tit and started suckling the infant. I really don't care who sees cleavage or a thigh. I dress sort of different and would not :cen be happy if I was banned from a flight because I did not look GAP enough for the crew.
September 14, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> FINE! Wear this to a club, concert, whatever.
> Not to a doctor appointment for christ sake. I
> see this young lady was raised with exemplary
> values. As I'm sure her mother was too.

I wonder what kind of doctor she was going to if she had to fly out of town. Strange...shrug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login