Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot Idol - # 2451

Posted by Medusa 
Idiot Idol - # 2451
September 14, 2007
Thank you so much for that article, Feh!

I'm so sick of those entitled, spoiled "me" brats.
Re: Idiot Idol - # 2451
September 17, 2007
Young people today are truly delusional. I am only 40 but when I see and hear the drivel coming from people today under the age of 25, it scares me. They seem so much more immature than I was at their age. So much more out of touch with reality, thinking that everything mommy and daddy taught them was gospel and that the world revolves around them.

I weep for the future.
StefTheGuest
September 17, 2007
Yes, good article. However, although to me its tone suggested the author was childfree, he in fact has 3 children (I looked it up).
September 17, 2007
StefTheGuest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, good article. However, although to me its
> tone suggested the author was childfree, he in
> fact has 3 children (I looked it up).

The childed are more likely to listen to other childed people, because of course we could NEVER KNOW HOW HAAAAARD IT IS IN A MILLION YEARS...because child free people were never children, never had parents and never had contact with children or parents. We also lack common sense and the ability to learn from new experiences. >sarcasm off<
I have no problems with the author being childed, if he's also "walking the walk" at the very least there are 3 kids with an realistic sense of self esteem. Poor kids who have to grow up with the asshats the majority of breeders spew out.
Anonymous User
September 18, 2007
The only thing I don't like about Simon Cowell is that he's a bit too quick to judge--I've heard him tell people they can't sing when it's obvious that their only problem is their choice of song, or the key they are singing in, or something equally small.

Now, none of these folks are going to be a famous singer, no, but they're usually good enough to be at least known in their school/town/whatever...but after what he says, they'll likely never sing again.

Now the ones who really CAN'T sing and think they can? Oh, that's priceless. Makes me think of a friend I had in elementary/middle school who thought she could sing. Told me "I have a better voice than you." (I am not a great singer but some people like me for some styles. Unlike her.) So she decided to sing in the talent show in middle school. Off-key, bad voice, etc. Yep, people in the audience were laughing (I don't know if she ever knew that). Likely she still hasn't a clue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login