Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2451 Wedding Night Conceptions

Posted by amethusos* 
2451 Wedding Night Conceptions
September 20, 2007
This does happen a lot. A young woman in her early 20's, who I worked with back in 2002 in the car biz, married this creepy guy from another dealership. He was older...somewhere in his 30's. They had been fucking long before they said the, "I do's", in Catholic church with her being in her little white burqa aka the wedding dress and veil and her own moo just braying over the little blushing blushing bride thinking her daughter had never been fucked before! A month after the wedding and honeymoon to Italy, my former co-worker announced she was preggo. Not long after that, the woman was in her maternity clothing and was not returning to work after the baby was born. Most men in the car business are into booze, drugs, and/or other women. I felt my former co-worker threw away her college education and the rest of her life. She will be another wifelet hassling the receptionist when Hubby cannot be found. I worked the front desk and have so many stories on that issue...:spin
Anonymous User
Re: 2451 Wedding Night Conceptions
September 20, 2007
I never understood why people who just got married would want to get preggo right away. Why not enjoy each other for a while? Also, with the divorce rate as high as it is, I say married couples should wait at least 5 year before shitting out kiiiids.
September 20, 2007
but having a child is a cash cow for women, they can get a lot more out of a divorce if there is a child, "for the sake of the children" and thye think a baby will settle the man down.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 20, 2007
"thye think a baby will settle the man down."
If you are marrying a person who has already proven themselves to be untrustworthy in the monogamy department, you're a delusional asshat.

My guess is that lots of times after people get married, they stop using condoms, because they've had the STD tests and since condoms suck balls, it seems like a decent time to stop using them because they're married. They aren't even thinking (like 99% of society) that pregnancy will be the eventual result. Me? They'll have to pry my birth control from my cold, dead hands.
September 20, 2007
And who knows, after enjoying life as Mr. and Mrs. for a few years, they may even realize that they like their lives better without the screeching of a brat.

They will see how nice life can be sleeping in, having disposable income, free time, a clean house, and everything else that comes along with being CF.

I doubt most women are strong enough to handle this type of life, though. As Merc said, women see that almighty BAYBEE as nothing but a cash cow, and as Feh said, to settle the mayun down.

Hell if your mayun isn't settled down enough to meet your standards by the time you marry him, don't marry him.
September 20, 2007
As we know, there's quite a few women who get married for the sole purpose of having a wallet. By getting pregnant right off the bat with the husband's child, that woman will forever have her claws sunk in the father - even if they get divorced, Daddy-o will still need to pony up child support. A child is a stronger bond between two people than marriage is - because even in marriage, you have the ability to terminate the bond legally (and, if you get an attorney who knows his tricks, you could pay very little or no alimony). You, unfortunately, cannot terminate a kid once it's been born *preachin' to the choir*

Orrr...some women may realize that they've snagged an overall good man - good looks, decent income, nice home, and so on. By having a kid by the guy, the woman will forever have a little chunk of the man's good fortune, whether or not he likes it.

As disgusting as it is, it does not surprise me that women would try for a baby during the honeymoon. Men are this way too - if they know they've got a hot wife, or a wife who is easily controlled/manipulated, or one who thinks it's her job to be the house bitch or who has a good job, he may convince her to try go get knocked up as soon as the exchange of vows is over. It's definitely not limited to one gender, though women are more inclined to do it.

Or, as Feh said, most people are under the impression that children are the inevitable result of a marriage...so some people who want kids someday or who are on the fence probably figure they should just get it out of the way early and hope they're in good enough health twenty years later to enjoy life.
Anonymous User
September 21, 2007
My ex- SIL wore a maternity gown, but insisted that she got pigged on the honeymoon. The family (except DH) went along with her bullshit to avoid humiliating her on her "special day". Thank Jeebus I wasn't part of it. I would've gagged.
September 21, 2007
if i was really really evil, i would have paid someone to mutter loudly or hell i would say it, hey hasnt she put on weight in the last few months.. she must be pregnant or summat, and she is wearing white.. go fig.. virgin birth..
Anonymous User
September 21, 2007
I TOTALLY would have done that, but I wasn't there. I only saw the pics, and she was definitely pregnant. Her gown WAS white, and really frou- frou. She looked like an ass...
September 21, 2007
Cambion, your theory makes good sense. Many men with a hot woman start to complain of her clothing choices and how she looks after the "I do's" wanting the good-lookin' woman to suddenly be burqa style. What better way to control a woman than to convince her how a baby would be wonderful. Once a woman breeds, she has thrown her life away...FOREVER!!!

My former co-worker knew she had a good-earner. The husband was the finance manager at one of the larger dealerships in the chain we all worked for so this young woman felt that she could crap out a kid ASAP and be a housemoo. I am sure this woman definitely turned into her mother but at age 25. Flashy Hubby probably has plenty of pussy on the side. I doubt his wife, who was not that pretty to begin with, in maternity clothing months after the wedding was a big turn off to him.

Mercurior, I am a bitch and would have made a comment of the bride-in-pig in the white burqa that is supposed to be reserved for "pure virgin brides".
September 21, 2007
My guess is that most people simply DON'T think as opposed to intentional maliciousness on either parties part. They've never been exposed to anything that isn't the LifeScript (tm), and never even imagined there could be a life where one didn't get married to whomever they were dating in their mid-20's, where one didn't stop using contraception on the wedding night, where one didn't get pregnant soon after marriage, where one doesn't end up buying a home in suburban area, where one doesn't end up feeling horribly unfufilled and hopeless to the point of sabotaging their marriage, and where one doesn't end up divorced at least once.
Nour
September 24, 2007
My BF’s sister was married for a year when both her and her husband were telling us, “We’re definitely waiting awhile before we’re having a kid.” “yeah, we like kids, but it’s nice to go home to a quiet house.” They’re both like 24 or 25. Now what do you take that to mean? I’m thinking they meant, what, at least another year or two? No. Five months later. Five months later, and she’s announcing that she’s pregnant.
What the fuck ever.
She’s a real attention whore too. Fun!
September 25, 2007
Nour, that is one pitiful story. I always feel pity when people in their early 20's marry to begin with as if they think this cutie or stud is going to be the same 20 years from now. Having a baby just makes the equation that much worse. Wait 'til the hatchling is born. The young couple "in love" will learn some harsh reality lessons...
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
I never understood why people who just got married would want to get preggo right away. Why not enjoy each other for a while?

LOL, I had to check and make sure I didn't write this! It's EXACTLY what I always say.

The boi's cousin and his wife got married and a few months later she was pregnant (granted, they are close to 30 so I suppose they sort of ARE running out of time). I heard her say not long ago that her friend was getting married while pregnant... apparently "they got impatient so decided to start trying early." She was feeling sorry for the friend because apparently the wedding fell during the first trimester and the chick was puking her guts out. *snort* Like to see the bride suddenly run down the aisle because she had to barf.

My cousin got married BECAUSE she was pregnant (she and her guy hadn't been together that long, then suddenly they were getting married! In like a month! And yep, it came out that she was knocked up). But then, part of the reason she dumped her ex was because she had baby rabies and he didn't want kids (and also because, from what I heard, he was a jerk). The girl's like 25, though. Not like her eggs are just about past their expiration date, FFS.

Someone I know from church choir just found out she's pregnant too...she only got married over the summer. "It's a honeymoon baby," she said.

I don't get it. I mean, I suppose they're all really happy, but...why on earth WOULDN'T you want to have some time to enjoy marriage for a while? No wonder so many marriages end as soon as the kid(s) move out...the parents had nothing else in common!

They'll have to pry my birth control from my cold, dead hands.
Yeah, me too, but I wouldn't mind losing the condoms one bit! Of course, if I were to get married, ideally I would also get a tubal so it wouldn't matter (though knowing me, I'd still be paranoid...).

White wedding dresses have nothing to do with virginity, however; they're a holdover from Victorian times when a white dress showed you were rich enough to have a dress that was easy to get dirty and NOT get it dirty (i.e. no work). That said, I'd forgo the poofy white dress anyway (and I look shitty in white anyway. Woe is me that one of the outfits a female Highland dancer wears for certain dances is either a white dress or something that costs much more hence isn't an option for me...I'm gonna look like shit when I finally get mine. Wish they'd allow black.)
September 26, 2007
oh they do.. at least in the UK, and certain places non church places..

but here you can wear anything thats not too inappropriate in a church wedding, in a registry office same thing..

rowan wants a tubal, not because i dont want them going down there, but because she wants it, and gives HER the peace of mind. and as she says HER body, HER choice, if i want a vasectomy after then its my choice..

this baby as soon as wed, seems to be the wrong reasons to have a child.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login