Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

142 pages. lol Awesome site!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
142 pages. lol Awesome site!!!!!!
September 20, 2007
This site is awesome. I spent the last month reading all 142 pages..lol (sad huh?) Finally a site that isn't politically correct. I was kicked off ivillage for questioning the mombies on the CF board who felt the need to "understand" us. They had GROSS pics of their cunt dumplings in every posting.

I'm a married 38 yr old male CF. my wife is 29 CF, my sister is 35 and CF

Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for an amazing site.!!

A Quick Rant....

Why is it that every single-moo claims "my birffffhhh control failed" I am so sick of that excuse. it is bullshit. There are many ways NOT to shit out a baybeeeeee. GOD DAM IM SICK OF THAT EXCUSE
Annie
Re: 142 pages. lol Awesome site!!!!!!
September 20, 2007
Welcome, nokyds4me (cool name, by the way!). Congrats to you, your wife and sister by choosing the less stressful CF life!!!!

My belief, re: single moos is that they're really not trying hard enough NOT to have kids. Some women want to opt out of real life (getting a job, being an adult) by getting knocked up, and hoping their boyfriend/husband will carry the freight (work in the real world, pay all the bills, support them forever, etc. etc.).

There was a great book written years ago by a woman, titled "Swept away." I don't know if it's still in print, but it should be required reading for every girl at the age of 11 or so. It presented the argument that some women get pregnant without giving it real thought, and won't take responsibility for their lives, won't commit to being adults.

These bimbos are just taking what they think is the easy way out. When the boyfriend skips out, they start wailing, "What do I do NOW?????"\\

You get a job, get your ass in gear, and get permanently sterilized, that's what you do!!!!!!

Again, welcome aboard and keep posting!!!
Re: 142 pages. lol Awesome site!!!!!!
September 20, 2007
The martyrs need to climb down off their crosses. The wood is needed elsewhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login