Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2460 Attention Whore

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2460 Attention Whore
September 20, 2007
Who fucking cares that she lost a clump of cells? She'll be knocked up again in no time and everyone will be hearing about it.

To make her feel better, she should collect the clump of dead cells, place them in a container or formaldehyde, and keep it near her bedside. Or maybe take it to work with her, after all, there is the take your son/daughter to work day!
Re: 2460 Attention Whore
September 21, 2007
I'm sorry, but what does her miscarriage have to do with whatever she's teaching. Unless it's a class about funerial practices, grief, or women's health, there's really no point. What a stupid cow. I'd definitely file a complaint were I to be so unlucky to be in her class. And what the hell? 8 weeks? Really? And that's so traumatic you must force it on everyone?
Attention whore is right.

If it's such a huge deal that she must share her experience with everyone, maybe she should just get a teeshirt printed...
"I had a miscarriage and all I got was this lousy teeshirt" she could even include a picture of the discharged clump of cells.
September 21, 2007
I call bullshit on this too:

"I told them the nature of my absence on Monday (some female students gasped), and then I bemoaned the fact that so much of "sex education" in our society revolves around pregnancy prevention, and that so little is ever said about what can go wrong once you are actually ready and prepared to take the plunge into seeking a wanted pregnancy. I presented some basic stats (that most women will have at least one, even if they don't know it), then I apologized to anyone who was upset by the topic."

I'm not the least bit interested in pignancy and thanks to my tubal I hope I never have one, but even a CF person like me knows that miscarriage is pretty common. Presumably, anyone who is interesed in pregnancy can readily find these statistics.

And she just has to report that some of her students gasped, didn't she? Clearly, she's proud of the attention she got.
September 21, 2007
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Clearly, she's proud
> of the attention she got.

Exactly! What a stupid cunt. I'm at Uni and I don't WANT to hear about my teachers' private lives. That is NOT what I'm there for! Any asshole who talks about their spouse or baybees automatically loses my respect. I actually had to drop out of a class once because of that.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
I could see a teacher saying 'Hey, sorry I've been gone for a week/not with it/whatever, I recently had a miscarriage" and leaving it at that. But the whole sermon wasn't necessary...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login