Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did you know (Welfare Moo Rant #2)

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
Did you know (Welfare Moo Rant #2)
September 21, 2007
I learned something new today. The gubmint gives out "passes" to those on the welfare system that allow them to work, supposedly save the money they earn, and continue getting their full benefits. Let me get this straight, now these leeches can keep their welfare checks, foodstamps, section 8 apartments, healthcare, other bennies, AND make a few bucks on the side. Just fucking great. This is supposed to help them get out of the system, and back to being self sufficient. To me it seems to just give the trash the opportunity to earn more drug and booze money on the side. Let them keep their benefits that all of us are paying for, and let them earn a few bucks on the side. They must need the money for the $200 sneakers that all the hood brats just must have!

Why don't they make it mandatory that leeches work a minimum number of hours a week in order to qualify for any benefits at all? Then my question is if that these people can work, why are they on the gubmint tit at all?

Instead of welfare offices, have employment offices! Instead of signing them up for benefits, sign them up for work! What a concept!

The only benefit I could see as acceptable is subsidized childcare. That way moo can't blather on about she must stay at home with little Da'BagOSchitt. Get these fuckers off to work!
Re: Did you know (Welfare Moo Rant #2)
September 21, 2007
its called a bribe. who are the greater voters in america and the uk.. single mothers. men dont vote much anymore because we can see the crap the politicians spout, and so on.

of course single moo's will bring up the next generation of voters, so it will be well this government helped my mommy have me, so i will vote for them.. and they will give me more money.. cool isnt it.

(always follow the money, the leaders of the government dont care about you or me they care about power and the money that power makes, cherie blair is going to write a book for £1 million, only because she was the pm's wife. follow the money)

it works for any group follow the money and power. only if you threaten the money and power of the group organism, then you will get change.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
September 21, 2007
Tell me about it!

There was an article in today's local rag (sorry, there's no online version of this "paper") about this very thing. The reporter was going on and on about how wonderful it is that welfare moos are being employed due to the TAX BREAKS that local businesses receive for hiring them. Get this- They get the credits for giving moo 10 HOURS PER WEEK!!! Of course, that's only on the books.

My town has become infested with welfare ho's over the last few years, and it's damn near impossible for locals to find work, here. Most of us have to commute to L.A., and that's 75 miles one way. With gas over $3 per gallon, that's expensive! Also, the Dolies get a transportation allowance, in the form of either a free bus pass, or, a gas card if they happen to own a car. The ones who have cars drive Escalades, Navigators, etc.

The $200 shoes and assorted thug accessories are rampant. They're blingin' all the way to the welfare office. Most of my neighbors are on Section 8, while I pay through the nose to live in the ghetto this town has become. Hell, even the McMansions have gone Section 8! Now, that one pisses me off.
September 21, 2007
Sprogless, I know too well of good neighbourhoods going Section 8 which then turns the area into shit. The property values go down due to no one wanting to buy in a neighbhourhood full of bastard factories and their screaming sprogs.

Back in the Day, I worked as a bagger for Alpha Beta, which no longer exists. The welfare hos would show up with Gucci bags and all sorts of 'bling'. These women would have their fucks-of-the-week with them in the store. The WIC vouchers rarely went for the screaming sprogs in the cart but the welfare leeches would ask the thug men what juice they wanted and so forth.

When I started security in 1998, the biggest thing for welfare slags were the Tommy Hilfiger jeans which were quite pricey in those days. Notice these dames also have the hair extensions and the acrylic nails as well. I've also seen gold teeth or diamonds on the teeth of the welfare-moo-at-work.

On that topic, there is nothing worse than having a Dolie as a co-worker. The concept of getting to the job on time goes over their heads. "Coaches" from the welfare offices often have to show up to coach the moo how to behave properly on the job. Talk about a waste of tax dollars. These leeches should have to work to get the bennies. Now we got spic illegals getting federal benefits.
Anonymous User
September 21, 2007
Illegals have been getting bennies in Ca. since the wheel was invented. I'm sooooo glad I'm moving out of here!

I used to work for Legal Aid. These people (I use that term very loosely) would come up with the most creative ways to scam the system. If they would put half of that energy into doing something productive with their lives, they'd be fine.
September 24, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Illegals have been getting bennies in Ca. since
> the wheel was invented. I'm sooooo glad I'm moving
> out of here!
>
> I used to work for Legal Aid. These people (I use
> that term very loosely) would come up with the
> most creative ways to scam the system. If they
> would put half of that energy into doing something
> productive with their lives, they'd be fine.

I notice how most of these brown illegals do not want to really do anything with their lives here in the US but cause trouble. If that labels me a racist, too fucking bad! Look at that cunt who crapped out an anchor sprog and felt fucking entitled to stay here. I am glad the puta got deported. See...I do know some Spanish. grinning smiley I have a friend from Canada who got treated like shit at INS years ago after she married her American boyfriend while the browns got fawned all over and spoken to in Espanol.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
I hate the people on welfare who make it look like some sort of fucking joke. My mom's on disability and needs to get a part-time job to supplement it...can't get hired because of her age and because her health's shit...and there are supposedly all these gubmint programs that help people find work but they don't do jack or shit for her (they don't even do their fucking jobs. After my mom talked to some chick on the phone and sent her all sorts of paperwork [which the chick either promptly lost or didn't ask for the right stuff or some shit like that] and then didn't hear back from the bitch, she later learned that this chick was supposed to meet with her in person and such.

Too bad she's past menopause, or she could pop out a few more and then she'd be on easy street.
nowhiggers
September 25, 2007
The welfare hoes drive down wages and the corporations utilize our welfare system to maximize profits. The welfare system was never designed to do that, but of course, this is America, where there are three sets of laws, one for citizens, one for corporations and one for illegals.

I'll give you a couple of examples to curl your toes here:

I have a friend who works freelance jobs from home, from some of the more popular freelancing sites. He's told me that it's not even the outsourcing to india that's as bad as the welfare whores that sit up on their ass all day charging rock bottom rates (because they can), bidding at rock bottom rates, that no WORKING american can match. These are NOT indians or chinese, these are american citizens! How do they do it? A lot of them use the social sec # of a working family member and collect welfare benefits in addition to whatever they can make while online at home. Not to mention the welfare schemes that allow them to work AND collect welfare just for being goddamned breeders.

He even told me that 3 years ago he submitted a report to the appropriate government agencies informing them that they need to look into this because they were going to find a lot of people there living on welfare and so-called "disability" who were working. Do you think anything was done about this? Oh fuck no! You know what? The government doesn't enforce any laws when it comes to cheating a working citizen, no, the only "laws" that get enforced in this country are the "vice" laws, better not smoke that joint or you'll do 10 years! Cheat the welfare system, open a scam corporation, run across the border and plop out 10 brats on our dime and HEY THAT'S GREAT!!!

BTW, regarding the brown illegals, I have no love for these motherfuckers running across the southern border and I do not give a fuck about them because they don't have enough courage to stay in their own damn country and unite to make things better for themselves, they just want to trash our country and turn it into another turd world shithole. THAT BEING SAID....

Without going into too much detail, I have been the victim of a stalking by a european illegal. And guess what? It lived under the table, doesn't pay taxes, eats up free medical care and does god knows what else and believe me, it's as bad if not worse than any of the brown illegals. Seriously. You think the government gives a godfuckingdamn about a citizen getting stalked by an illegal, oh hell no.
nowhiggers
September 25, 2007
Just to add -- 99.99999999% of the time, any site online that provides freelancing opportunities, bids and prices made by other Americans at below market rates for Americans, ARE MOTHERFUCKING WELFARE WHORES. I got my buddy on messenger right now and he's telling me that he's yet to run across an American bidding 100% or more below market rates that was not a welfare or "disability" case. Why the fuck are you on disability if you can sit in front of a computer and "work?"
nowhiggers
September 25, 2007
And one more thing, folks:

There isn't anything worse than an illegal, of any color or from any nation, that has had an awakening about the second class status of American citizens. NOTHING WORSE. Trust me on this. Once they find out that we are second class and that they do not have to obey the same laws we do, all bets are off. Best to stay as far away from ANY illegal as you can. Don't shop where they do, don't go into their neighborhoods, and if you find out that nice european you just met overstayed its visa for the past 20 years - RUN. I am dead serious folks. You do not want to get victimized by an illegal in America because THERE WILL BE NO JUSTICE FOR YOU.
September 26, 2007
however legal immigrants are the ones with more respect for the country, they do all the right things because they want to be a part of the country.

illegals dont.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
Right on Merc. And here in America, the LEGAL immigrants who have busted their asses doing all the right things, waiting in line, filling out the papers, saving their money are ALSO treated like second class citizens just like us native born. Dog forbid if the legal immigrant here in the USA forgot to dot his i and cross his t on some immigration papers, he'd have the ICE swat team swarming his house with deportation orders in no time! That is no joke!
September 26, 2007
same in the UK, the illegals get everything, but we cant do anything as that contravenes their human rights..:arrow pointing downomits a little"

illegals get hired big business(who make lots of money), who donate to the government, and they wonder why there is such a non issue with illegals.

we in the uk its slightly different now.. we are a member of the EU, which gives everyone the right to travel to the uk and get a job, ok fine, but.. they arent citizens, they dont pay taxes, but then they can claim benefits.

now since there are more of them coming over to take jobs, and since the employers dont have to pay national insurance for them. they get hired, leaving proper citizens unemployed. so they get called losers, and worse. because all the jobs are being taken by non nationals. (they arent illegal because of the way the eu is set up).

its harder to join this country to want to belong, they have made it harder since 9/11, when they allow illegals in its easy for them

so its not just a financial problem, its a security problem as well.. theres reports that radical islamic fundamentalists have been going to mexico, then corssing the border.. and yet the security stops people who can visit.
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
Oh hell merc, there are pictures all over the internet of copies of the Quran and prayer rugs being found all over the southwest border deserts. lol. It's such a joke. You know what would not surprise me... and I know this sounds far fetched, but maybe not so much so... What if Osama himself is sitting pretty somewhere in America, right now, via the Mexican border?

Now our government is either ran by a bunch of dumbasses, or it's run by some very sinister people, both conservatives and liberals, who only exist to serve the corporations. For bloody hell, the liberal's welfare system is used by corporations to depress wages and increase their profits. The liberals used to be about PEOPLE years ago, now they are just neocon "lite."

But what fucking pisses me off more than anything, even more than the illegals themselves and the employers who hire them are the liberals that will openly hate and despise their fellow Americans and lick the asshole of the illegals.

I've been told by liberal relatives about how they despise those "fat" americans and how americans are so much less deserving than the mexicans who "suffer" so much. It's the ILLEGALS that have these huge obesity rates and it's the ILLEGALS I see waving around their welfare and food stamps while purchasing a big screen tv at walmart, I have SEEN this for myself, no one has to tell me about it. But the relatives love to yammer on about "oh why are they called illegal aliens, no one is an "alien""
These are people who are in an inaccessibile rich white people mountain type community who only come down off the mountain to cause more misery by encouraging breeding by people who shouldn't be adding to their populations because they cannot afford or sustain more and hating their fellow citizens and in particular, citizens with white skin coloring, and support the culling of our jobs because we are "selfish evil white americans." They don't speak to us much anymore because I laid the smackdown on this bullshit and they could not and would not debate me.

I don't like the pro illegal neocons either. But at least they don't try to pretend that making american citizens second class citizens and turning this nation in to a third world country is anything else than what it really is - MAXIMIZING CORPORATE PROFITS.
September 26, 2007
Nowhiggers, you said it best! I am also fucking tired of the Libs and bleeding hearts who cry how a person is a bigot if they do not cater to the brown-skinned people who either come here illegally and get all of the goodies or somehow get over here legally only to take advantage of the system and/or another American.

I am also tired of how these people claim should somehow show deference to the non-whites because of our "white privilege". What "white privilege"??? I have worked my ass off for what I have. Privilege did not give me anything! I am also over these Libs who want us to believe we must be ashamed of our American culture. Yet...the same bleeding hearts feel it is our obligation for our government to send financial aid to these fucking third worlders who do not appreciate it but demand more or want to destroy our way of life.

For those who claim this issue is not about breeding and kid, think again. Most Hispanics tend to breed at a higher rate. They shit out kid after kid while Uncle Sam takes care of the litter. Yes...illegals do get benefits. Hillary Clinton is one of the Dems who voted for federal money for wetbacks! Years ago, Californians voted for wetback kids to not be allowed public school education or free medical care. That got voted down by lefty judges. Hey...there may as well NOT been a vote!

As for th welfare cunts who use relatives SS#'s, I worked a temp job in '03 as a second income in a costume jewelry factory. Taking work home and getting paid by the piece was also an option...but it had to be done from another SS# due to employees not being allowed to work this way. The welfare cunts used their children's Social Security numbers so they could make more $$$ off the books. Me...a white woman who wanted to earn extra money this way couldn't because I was not going to call my mother or stepbrothers and be low enough to ask to use their SS#'s to make a few extra dollars.

Fuck this shit how white people must bend over for the browns. I don't care about colour as long as people work for what they want and need...and come to our country legally and NOT live off of the government or take from an American. If that makes me a bigot, so be it...
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
Ame, I feel your pain and understand why you feel the way you do about the mexican illegals. Although there are more than just mexican illegals in this country, the mexican illegals do make up the majority of illegals.

The mexican illegals are, from what I have seen, more racist than our own homegrown KKK!!! And that is no joke people! The mexican illegals HATE and I do mean HATE black people with a passion. So this isn't even really about hating whitey, it's about mexican supremacy. Now, mexican is not a "race" it's a nationality, and I speak in terms here of the mexican illegals being nationalistic supremacists.

As I said in another post, there isn't ANYTHING worse than an illegal, of any nationality or race, who has had an awakening about the second class citizenship of american citizens. And my personal experience with a "white" illegal far outweighs any experiences I've had with the mexicans.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
For once, I'm totally speechless on this topic.

Nowhiggers, Am, you are right on target.

"Neocon lite" heehee!
DrDanCorelli
September 26, 2007
The epidemiological studies of illegals point to a much higher rate of diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease than the population at large. Healthcare costs associated with these conditions in terms of public expenditures for illegals continues to spiral higher and higher, and is growing faster than the rate of health care spending for the US population in general.
felineamerican
September 26, 2007
@nowhiggers:
ITA about the welfare cheats, but not all people on disablilty are trying to cheat the system. I have a close friend who, at the age of 41, developed Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). He's now in complete renal failure awaiting a transplant. He has dialysis three times per week and has had several major and minor surgeries as a result. This is all very expensive, so he was forced to quit work and go on disability.

Know how much he gets per month? $1100.00. Just rakin' in the bucks, isn't he?

Know what happens if he makes even $300.00 per month on his own? He loses disability altogether and has to pay back all his expenses to date.

Know what you get at the food bank? Candy, assorted junk food, kool-aid, and hamburger that expired 30 days ago. Not good for anyone, much less someone on dialysis!!!

Yes, there are cheats. Lots of em. But the system is also quite f@ck@d up. So until and unless you go down to the unemployment and welfare office and talk to real people about what the hell happened that they are "on the dole", as our British friends say, SHUT IT!!!!!
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
I'm not sure why you are ranting at me, I never said "all" people on the dole were cheating. Nor did I imply that anywhere.

My concern here is that if you are either on welfare or disability that you follow the law, just like the people that pay taxes have to follow the law. If you are collecting welfare or disability and you are WORKING and not reporting that to the government under your own social sec # or not at all YOU ARE CHEATING, end of story.

I feel sorry for people like your friend who is very sick and on disability. I know the payments to disabled adults are far below what breeders get and they must be fought for tooth and nail, meantime, breederbutt gets it all automatically the minute that positive pregnancy test comes back.

However, if your friend is "working under the table" then they aren't really "disabled" are they? If you can work, why are you collecting disability? It's cheating and it's against the law.

Sure wish I could get away with some cheating on my taxes and put down our pets as chyuld deductions. I'd find my ass in jail if I did that. What makes anyone else exempt from the rules then? Why do I get second class citizen status and have to foot all the bills while other people cheat?
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
Speaking of food bank food, I've been to food banks a few times over the years when money was tight.

Here's what I've observed at food banks: The food is mostly canned goods, like canned fruit, vegetables, soup, they have day old bread and sacks of rice, beans, flour. Pretty basic stuff. Pretty starchy too. It's not ment to sustain you forever, just get you through some tough times.

Last time I had to resort to a food bank, a few years back, I observed the following: Breeders in SUV's carting out bags and bags and cases of canned goods. Every breeder there had an SUV. Every breeder was a food stamp and welfare recipient. Now, breeders get hundreds of dollars a month in food stamps, in addition if the brats are under 5 they also get the wic, and that pays for all the milk, cheese, bread and basics for small children.

A breeder with 5 brats is going to be getting somewhere around $800+ a month in food stamps. I know a foster parent from work that has 6 kids and they get a little more than $1000 a month in food stamps. The government does not cheap out when it comes to feeding brats the way it cheaps out when it comes to feeding disabled adults.

So WHY were all those breeders filling their SUVs to the BRIM with cases and cases of shit and 20 bags of food?

*blinks

Is someone SELLING their food stamp cards???????????? Is someone re-selling food taken from the food banks?????? Something is not right with that picture.

And BTW, I've never seen a disabled person at the food bank, just breeders and a smidgen of unemployed adults like myself at the time. One would think maybe the food bank would give priority to the disabled adult over the breeders since the disabled adult's share of the food stamp pie is much lower than can really be survived on. IF they can even get food stamps.

But as is typical, and true of the last time I had to use a food bank they had a big sign posted that said that "families take priority." I shit you not, and every food bank I've been in, maybe 3-4 throughout my life has had the same policy. Most of these places are run out of churches, so that may explain the discrimination. Anyhow, the best way to get around that is to tell them you have 2 kids or more if you can get away with it. lol Sure it's dishonest, but you aren't really cheating anyone, and breeders don't really need to be there anyhow.

Next time your friend goes to a food bank, have her make a trip around town to check out all the food banks and what they have to offer in terms of food and pick one that has good offerings for the breeders without having to provide any "documentation" of your "children." MOST FOOD BANKS SAVE THE REALLY FRESH AND GOOD FOOD FOR THE BREEDERS. The last place I went to had fresh tomatoes and milk if you had one child or more and they did not ask for any documentation. lol.

Fight the power without screwing over your fellow childfree citizens who are paying the taxes for your disability and for the breeders welfare.
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
ohohohoh and one more food bank tip:

If you can, find a Jewish sponsored food bank. The only food bank I ever went to and my "family" (meaning me, my partner and my pets) were respected as a "family" just like the other families that are given priority was a Jewish food bank. It was the one time I didn't have to lie to get the same consideration as breeders! They gave me the (unexpired, btw) frozen hamburger that was reserved for breeders for our dog! They did require that we fill out a form, and we filled it out with the name of our "dog child" and put that on the form. lol. The girl at the desk was really great about it and said they didn't have dog food and offered me the "family" hamburger if I wanted it! They also did not try to push religion or praying like the christian food banks often do. They had a GREAT selection of food too, good stuff! I feel that our "family" was given complete and equal treatment as the traditional and single moo famblies. Not trying to bash christians here or anything, but the christian food banks really did suck balls in my experience, both in food quality, discrimination against the childfree/single/disabled adults and religious harassment.
September 27, 2007
Nowhiggers, that is one of the many things I have against Christianity and hate their religion. Nothing they do for "the poor" is done out of true charity or giving from the heart. Many of the recipients have to go to a church service or are given Bibles and religious tracts BEFORE they are fed or given food to take home. It would be degrading to have to sit through a Christian service just to get fed which is why I can see how no one but the breeders will go to these people for help. I read an article of a pagan woman wearing a pentacle around her neck who was told to get out of a Christian food bank. She was there with her child...however; the gal was there to DONATE food. What fucking hypocrites.

As for the disabled "working under the table", there are a lot of looters in that system as well. Many people are truly disabled but get the shaft. I worked with a few in the call center world who would work the max they could earn each month so they could buy all of their goodies. Yet, I have known a couple of people who truly were mentally disabled and could not work but had their SS cheques cut into even if they got the slightest bit of $$$ help elsewhere. I really don't get it at all how these women at Convergys could earn up to $600 a month that they spent as if they were n*gger rich...but a woman who was truly not well at all got a hit when she started getting a small settlement monthly from her mom's wrongful death suit.

The cheaters seem to beat the system and do a damned good job at it. A man I used to know went took college classes while on disability! Same with a daughter, a married moo, of an older couple I once knew. If someone can go to school, they can go to work. No one has ever offered to pay my living expenses that I never had to repay so *I* could get educated...
September 27, 2007
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ame, I feel your pain and understand why you feel
> the way you do about the mexican illegals.
> Although there are more than just mexican illegals
> in this country, the mexican illegals do make up
> the majority of illegals.
>
> The mexican illegals are, from what I have seen,
> more racist than our own homegrown KKK!!! And that
> is no joke people! The mexican illegals HATE and I
> do mean HATE black people with a passion. So this
> isn't even really about hating whitey, it's about
> mexican supremacy. Now, mexican is not a "race"
> it's a nationality, and I speak in terms here of
> the mexican illegals being nationalistic
> supremacists.
>
> As I said in another post, there isn't ANYTHING
> worse than an illegal, of any nationality or race,
> who has had an awakening about the second class
> citizenship of american citizens. And my personal
> experience with a "white" illegal far outweighs
> any experiences I've had with the mexicans.

The Mexicans also hate white Americans! Mexico never got over the fact that the US won the war and got certain territories which is why Mexican government hands out fliers re: how to illegally cross the border and to know their...ahem..."rights". They want to destroy this country and turn it into another banana republic third world nation full of corruption along with tons of illiterate sprogs.
September 27, 2007
"And BTW, I've never seen a disabled person at the food bank, just breeders and a smidgen of unemployed adults like myself at the time."
A lot of disabled people are home-bound, due to lack of adequate transportation services. You might not see them there, but they still receive food from the food bank, it's delivered to their home by volunteers. Keep it under your hat though, as soon as those moos find out, they'll be bleating about how they can't possibly make it to the food bank and need it delivered directly to their doors. It's just sooooo haaaarrrrd to take children anywhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login