Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What do you REALLY think of breastfeeding?

Posted by Banshee 
What do you REALLY think of breastfeeding?
September 25, 2007
New here.

Today's new mothers are being forced to nurse because "it's the only way" and I do feel a bit sorry for them.

I don't care if titmilk gives future generations instant intelligence, perfect tan, wavy blonde hair, bodies like Barbie & Ken, 1000-year life span, etc...it just plain creeps me out.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Maybe God created titfeeding because there was no baby bottles back then, but it's still dehumanizing, pedophile, incestuous, and even a little cannibalistic IMHO.grinning smiley What's more, NOT all baby animals need milk (like birds and lizards. Oh, and tortoises live to be over 100, BTW.)

What do YOU think? No need to be politically correct, heh. It's my favorite subject because it's so hilarious.^_^
Re: What do you REALLY think of breastfeeding?
September 25, 2007
I don't care if a woman breastfeeds. It is her business. What I get bugged about is if they feel it is their right to whip out the tit in a public place only to get offended when asked to cover up or use the restroom. Then...a public "nurse-in" protest starts with titfeeding moos outside of the business. Talk about showing one's ass in public.

Mothers should not feel forced to breastfeed a baby. If a mom feels formula is better due to her work schedule, lifestyle, or level of comfort, no one should try to make her feel "less than" for not using her breasts for "food".

I can see welfare mothers possibly being encouraged to do this as it would cost less to feed an infant...but many would say government was forcing their "values" on the woman even though she is taking assistance. So...that opens up a can of worms as well!

Titfeeding a kid past the first year is just plain nasty. Just my own opinion... lurking
Done quietly and discreetly, breastfeeding is no issue with me. The key is for me not to notice that it's even going on. But the present in-your-face attitude that many of today's moos have is wearing thin. It's a natural function, sure, but so is masturbation. I don't particularly want to see that in public either, and I suspect that for some (a few) moos, breastfeeding is a source of sexual pleasure.

Also, it appears that children are being breastfed well past what used to be considered normal weaning age. Remember the thread a while back on the moo who was breastfeeding two chyldren who were past age 3?

Moos need to get the message that their womb turds aren't likely to grow up to be Einstein anyway, let alone because they received breast milk all the time until kindergarten age. The reality is that pahrents infantilize their kyds more and more, then complain when the kyds are still highly immature as young adults. Duh...
September 25, 2007
I think breastfeeding is gross and I agree with all of you. If a woman wants to do it discretely with her appropriately aged child, go nuts. However, many women can't for a variety of reasons. When tit-nazis treat these women like they're harming their children, they do their cause of "for the baybee" a disservice. What's worse? A guilt ridden, stressed out, ostracized mother or a formula fed baby?
Breastfeeding,when done discreetly, does not bother me all that much. However, the concept itself totally squiks me out and I agree that it is gross,degrading, and even a little creepily sexual (especially when done past 1 year).

What really rubs my rhubarb is these women who bleat about how breastfeeding is the "primary function" of breasts. True, yes, if you like to consider yourself more like a barnyard trough than a human being. I, however, will continue to appreciate mine for the pleasure they give me, and how awesome they make me look in tight sweaters.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
Hey, if a chick wants to do it, let her. But DISCREETLY, please! Use a blanket, FFS.

And those folks that titfeed when the kid's 5 years old or who get off on it? FREAKY ASS SHIT, man.

My mom says she breastfed for 16 days and couldn't take it anymore after that...

(or as a comedian I saw once talking about his wife breastfeeding their son, and I paraphrase: "It was okay when he was younger but now he's a year old. At a year old, that's a little DUDE there sucking on her boob.")
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
The childfree should be breastfeeding warriors and advocates. We should support every government oversight program that babysits the welfare moos and makes them breastfeed if they can.

Bottom line for the childfree: It costs us less money when a welfare moo can breastfeed. And it continues to save us money through the 18 years the child will be in medicaid and the welfare system and even continues to save us as they get into adulthood. Breastfed brats have less health problems, the taxpayer doesn't have to buy formula, and there are many studies supporting the fact that breastfeeding also increases intelligence, which means better performance in school and ability to hold a productive job for the most part, not always, but most of the time.
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
So yeah, I'm totally pro tit nazi. That doesn't mean I don't get grossed the fuck out like everyone else here, I'm just thinking in terms of my wallet, basically. If I some someone hassling a moo about titfeeding, I would come to her defense BECAUSE IT SAVES ME MONEY.

Shit, they already rape us silly every year at tax time for their "child deductions" and the ones that aren't working rape us for the welfare. ANYTHING that saves even a few pennies, a few pennies NOT spent on a breeder and brat is at least SOMETHING I don't have to pay for.

All Hail the tit nazis!
September 26, 2007
I'm sorry. I just find it plain old nasty. Whether you are a closet tit feeder or you whip them out in public. It's gross, disgusting and nasty.

My cousin and her new shit loaf will be at our house in a few weeks, and I swear to the Gods, if she whips out her tit in our home to feed that thing, my head will explode.
September 26, 2007
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The childfree should be breastfeeding warriors and
> advocates.

I...uh, don't like what you are saying here, though you may mean some other thing.

Like most people here, I agree that breastfeeding or not is a mother's personal choice. But she should keep it private, of course.

And there's two problems with the whole BF'ing controversy:

First, there's zealous organizations like La Leche League to prey every mother into snapping open her bra to her little whelps for "eats".Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

And secondly, promoting human moo juice into something holy is feeding moos enough arrogance to blatantly flaunt it everywhere, regardless of other people's personal feelings.eye rolling smiley

So as long as those kid-worshipping nuts force it onto the rest of the population, we'll keep fighting back to get them to pay us REAL respect!grinning smiley
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
Remember, I'm thinking in terms of the long haul for my wallet on this, which is why I'm pro tit nazi. The tit nazis are saving the childfree MONEY.

Yes its gross. Yes I hate these puffed up breeders showing off their udders. But still, it's a wallet thing for me. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login