Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone here know why baby formula is put behind a locked glass door at the supermarket?

Posted by nowhiggers 
*scratches head

For the life of me I cannot figure this out. Welfare whores GET FREE EVERYTHING, including formula if they want it. Fuck, even breeders that don't necessarily qualify for welfare can get WIC, which covers milk and formula and baby foods up to 3 years old or something???

So why does the supermarket, which BTW, is in a pretty nice neighborhood, lock up the baby formula? Do breeders steal this shit? What the hell do they use their WIC for then? Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

I asked the girl at the customer service counter the other day about this when I was there getting quarters since they have the big baby formula locked case behind the counter in customer service, lol. Even the liquor is locked up in a case in the aisle, but the baby formula locked case sits behind the counter next to the cigarette case. lol

She told me it was locked up of course, because they had a lot of problems with shoplifting of this formula. I did notice that in the aisle there was some formula out on the shelves too, so I asked why it wasn't all locked up then? She said that the brands behind the counter were the more expensive brands and the brands on the shelf were the ones that could be purchased using WIC. She was aware of where I was going with this :-D. lol. And rolled her eyes along with me. :-D

So that's what the welfare breeder bitches do huh? Instead of using their WIC to buy the government approved brands, they STEAL the "bling" brands. LMAO. Breeders. LMAO. :-D
Because the parasitic scum of the earth steal it and sell it on the black market. The area I live in, it's a huge problem.

Scum from New York has easy access to my area because of the highway structure around here. There was a whole deal in our paper and on TV about it. What they do is, come here, steal shit loads of formula and diapers and off they go - back to the city to sell the shit on the black market.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because the parasitic scum of the earth steal it
> and sell it on the black market. The area I live
> in, it's a huge problem.
>
> Scum from New York has easy access to my area
> because of the highway structure around here.
> There was a whole deal in our paper and on TV
> about it. What they do is, come here, steal shit
> loads of formula and diapers and off they go -
> back to the city to sell the shit on the black
> market.

Huh, that is a head scratcher. I didn't know diapers and formula were in such short supply that people had to buy it on the black market. I mean, if they were plentiful, then people in New York should be able to just buy these things in stores, where I'm assuming the prices are much cheaper than on the black market, since that's generally how that pricing works. Perhaps people should stop breeding now since apparently corporations can't produce baby goods fast enough.
I don't think they steal the formula and sell it for a higher price. They steal it and sell it for a lower price. They get it for free by stealing. Lets say they sell it for $10 a can when the store price is $20 a can. They make money off of this, and the buyers save money by the black market pricing.
Still the question remains here... why would there be a black market for formula if the breeders already get the WIC to get it for free?

Does paying for the "bling" brand of formula on the black market, even a cheaper prices than the supermarket make sense if you can get the government approved formula for free?

Something else is going on here with these sows...

Either there is some kind of "status" symbol in using the "bling" formula (although I don't know exactly how the breeders would show off to the other breeders that their spayshul tard gets "the best" formula since it has to be poured into a plain baby bottle, unless they tape the empty can to their stroller so that everyone can see it) or breeders are somehow trading off WIC or food stamps or some other government bennie to the black market people for the "bling" formula. Still this begs the question, how do you "show off" that your tard is getting "bling" formula and not the "regular" formula to the other breeders?
I think they're forcing ALL moms, poor or rich to START breastfeeding, even at the taunting sight of formula locked behind glass.

Now that is getting pathetic!
I assume it's the rich bitches who can afford it that buy the bling formula on the black market?

Damn, how do you explain that in prison? "Whatcha in for?" "Black market buying." "Oh, guns?" "No, baby formula."
that's exactly how the black market formula works. Its not the welfare moos buying on the black market formula. Its the bougie moos trying to save a buck that are buying.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login