Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2469 Moo Parking Space

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2469 Moo Parking Space
September 27, 2007
What a crock of shit. All these special spaces are such a load of nonsense. I have no problem with handicapped spaces but breeder spaces are a total waste.

Why don't they have spaces just for the elderly people?
Re: 2469 Moo Parking Space
September 27, 2007
I read the rant. A store cannot issue a fine for parking in moo spots. For one thing, a private business is not law enforcement where fines can be imposed for breaking laws. Parking in moo spaces in not a violation of any law. The handicapped spaces are a different story and only the POLICE can issue tickets with the high fines. Is the store going to demand a pee test to determine if the motorist is indeed in-pig? I would love to see that happen as the store owner or corporation are opening themselves to a HUGE lawsuit for invasion of privacy...:gun1
September 27, 2007
Just to be a bitch, I ALWAYS park in the moo spaces anywhere I go. In fact, I go out of my way to do so.
September 27, 2007
Well, on a good note, there are courtesy spaces for the elderly around here, as well as moos. I always park in moo spaces too, and always offer to take a pregnancy test for anyone who challenges me.

Seriously, if you can't walk the length of a parking lot when you're pregnant, you should probably be on bed rest at home. My mom waitressed up until the day before she popped...waitressed!! And yet, magically she didn't DIE from the PHYSICAL EXERTION. Moo parking is such a load of crap.
Theresa
September 27, 2007
I also go out of my way to park in moo parking! I got hassled about it once too! It was the best day of my life!
CFBitchfromLA
September 27, 2007
How would the store or the shopping center enforce the fines? Would they try to sue anyone who didn't pay? Any shyster would make mincemeat out of them in a New York second.
September 27, 2007
actually they say an exercise a moderate exercise can be beneficial for moo's. so in reality you are doing them a favourwink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 27, 2007
In the U.S. private businesses can not enforce parking, or issue fines for illegal parking. Here, any speciality parking beyond disabled parking is meant to be used on the honor system.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login