Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 809 - Celeb Breeder Drama

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Rant 809 - Celeb Breeder Drama
January 09, 2006
Gah! It's been a fucking shitstorm of baby drama in those mags for the past 3 months. I swear, I've never seen such a constant brown stream of baby celeb BS in my entire life.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Rant 809 - Celeb Breeder Drama
January 10, 2006
Christ, I couldn't agree more on this. Anyone see Donald Trump and his new breeder cow wife in People? He said, "I suspected we'd have children but not so soon." Any why not, Donald? Ever think that wifey-poo, being 35, was single at that age for a reason? Why yes, she was waiting for the "right" man (big wallet) to come along so she could sink her hooks into him. And why wait to get knocked up? Something may happen to that meal ticket in the meantime. Best to get knocked up right away so we KNOW that man's not going anywhere. At least if he does, he leaves his part of his wallet. Poor Donald, when is he going to wake up and realize that he is just a walking wallet to these breeder cows? Yes, he is wealthy beyond belief but all he's doing is allowing this entitlement behavior to continue with these gold-digging cows.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2006
The Donald is disgusting, IMO. He keeps dumping his wives for the next youngest model. he gets older and older, and his wives get younger and younger. Melania the preggo is 35...Marla Maples is over 40 now, and his first wife, Ivana, is well over 50. If the fucker lives to be 80, he will likely have a 16 year old wife by then.

I suspect that Donald KNOWS that these bimbos are only after his wallet. He can't be that stupid, to think that these beautiful women are chasing after him for his good looks (my DOG, that HAIR!).

The Donald is an attention whore. If he just wanted sex with sexy young women, there are call girls that can provide that service, for a lot less money. No...I think he LIKES being splashed all over the news like this. Evry wedding, splashier than the last, every sprog, and every divorce...it puts HIM in the celeb rags, and he laps it up.

Melania knows that she's set for life now, just like Ivana and Marla are. I'm sure she had to sign a pre-nup, as Marla did, but he is still required to support any sproggen that are his. She probably knows that Donald will dump her for the next youngest woman eventually, so yes, that's why she made sure to get knocked up ASAP.

I feel sad for the kids in these cases, who might eventuall;y come to realize that the only reason they exist was because Mommy was trying to hang onto a rich man's wallet.
Nour
January 10, 2006
OMG, yes! It seems to be at a fever pitch. And you don't have to seek out this stuff. You see it while waiting in line to pay for your loaf of bread. Did you guys see that Angelina is rumored to have called Jennifer to tell her that she is pregnant with Brad's baby? It's like anytime a celebrity dresses down and wears loose clothing, the celebrity mag declares, "The Baby Watch (TM) is on!" Angelina's movies suck.

KidFreeLuvnLife
January 10, 2006
IMO Angelina Jolie is a whacko. And a cunt to boot. She parades around with her "holier than thou" purpose-filled life bullshit when she is little more than an attention whore. The only reason she's anywhere in this life is because daddy is a big time actor. We can only hope she refrains from breeding her own brood, the world doesn't need anymore of her "fabulous" genes floating around in the already-much-polluted gene pool. Chlorine, anyone?
Angelina has big wormy lips that freak me out. I can imagine kissing her is not unlike having your head consumed by a lamprey. I mean, yeah, at least she's adopting kids and not adding to the surface population...yet.

60schick
January 11, 2006
Um, A. J. is in fact repugnant.... in fact she is due in May, or thereabouts.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 11, 2006
Oh christ, are you serious? See, this is exactly the reason I refrain from reading those tabloids, the material in there only pisses me off.

Feh, your description is a RIOT! And would seem to be very accurate! LOL
sprogless
January 12, 2006
The only defense I have for celebreeders is at least they aren't on welfare. I find it really annoying that this is considered news, though. It isn't news, it's bullshit. If I were a celeb, I'd want to keep my private life, private. Media whores drive me up the wall.
Now Gwyneth is gonna squirt another one out, too. What's this one's name gonna be, Pear? How about Banana? Mango, anyone?
I'm hoping Gwyneth avoids naming her kid after any inanimate objects - I'd prefer ZC-897-00Y.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.