Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Police: Couple Abandoned Baby So They Could Party

Posted by catmeow 
September 28, 2007
We need to be as selfless as these breeders! two faces puking

With picture of the lovely twosome: http://www.wisn.com/news/14223467/detail.html

GLENDALE, Wis. -- A Glendale couple said they couldn't afford a baby sitter, so they strapped their 14-month-old son in his stroller at home while the couple went out, police alleged.

Rachel Anderson and her live-in boyfriend, Mitch Laputka, were ordered to stand trial Thursday on charges they neglected baby Gabriel so badly that his body was covered with diaper rash, his body temperature was 12 degrees below normal and he stopped breathing, requiring 21 minutes of CPR to revive him. Police said the couple admitted to leaving the boy home alone because they wanted to party.

The couple recently got jobs at Pizza Hut, police said Anderson told them, and the couple used the money for drinking parties. Police said Anderson told them that she often left Gabriel strapped in his stroller when the couple went out or to work, and that she changed Gabriel's diaper once per day. Police said Laputka told them that he didn't do diapers, that was Anderson's job.

Dennis Ogilvie is a neighbor of the couple and said he's saddened by the allegations. He has a daughter the same age as Gabriel.

"I knew they had a baby, but I never saw them with him," Ogilvie said.

Both parents pleaded not guilty Thursday, and they remain in custody in the Milwaukee County Jail on $5,000 bail each. They're due back in court in October to set a trial schedule.

The Bureau of Child Welfare is overseeing the boy's care but said privacy rules prevent them from commenting on children in its care, except to say that Gabriel is safe.
Re: Police: Couple Abandoned Baby So They Could Party
September 28, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We need to be as selfless as these breeders! two faces puking
>
> With picture of the lovely twosome:
> http://www.wisn.com/news/14223467/detail.html

Ewww! Call me superficial, but I can't believe these trolls are getting laid, much less breeding. What fucking white trash scum.
September 29, 2007
And yet breeders still try to convince us that pahrunting makes you a better person. . .eye rolling smiley

I agree with Medusa, that is one fugly ass couple.
September 29, 2007
Medusa, I meant to be very, very sarcastic. They are so ugly that they would make a good advertisement for birth control. (Hey, breeders, your spawn will most likely grow up to look like this couple.)

As the breeder asskissers say, we're selfish and breeders are saints and martyrs. Puke! two faces puking
"Police said Laputka told them that he didn't do diapers, that was Anderson's job."

Niiiice...so it's Ok for Moomy to change the diapers and do all the shit work while Dad goes out and parties? What bullshit...and people wonder why I as a woman don't want to give birth, even though my man is much more enlightened than this. Just more of the stereotype that raising children is 'women's work' and the man can just wash his hands of it.

And ditto the comments about the trolls actually getting laid...birds of a feather I suppose. Poor kid, one being 'raised' by these morons, two getting fucked in the genectic lottery.
"Police said Laputka told them that he didn't do diapers, that was Anderson's job."

Spoken like a true Rusty Yates clone. Remember he bragged to his mother-in-law (Andrea's mother) that he had never changed a diaper?

Assholes.
How long were they gone, FFS? It's not in a matter of hours that a kid develops diaper rash over its entire body, as far as I know...doesn't it take a few days? And how did his body temperature drop, did they leave him outside? And I'm guessing the fact that he stopped breathing was a fluke. If putting a kid in a stroller caused asphyxiation, I don't think people would be using them. There's something weird with this story...I have no doubt that these people are the scum of the earth, but all that shit doesn't happen to a kid within a matter of a few hours...
October 01, 2007
They should just fess up to the fact that pahrunting is not for them and give the kid up for adoption to a couple who will take care of him.

There is no shame in admitting you aren't parenting material. There IS shame in doing that to a child.
October 01, 2007
I would guess that they had been neglecting their child for a while, and this is just a poorly written article.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login