Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2475 Superpower

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2475 Superpower
October 01, 2007
Guest, WELL SAID!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Re: 2475 Superpower
October 01, 2007
I also want to say, "Thanks a lot, Cunts," when I am looked at as nothing more than a broodmare when I apply for a job that is not considered a "woman's job". In my old line of work, I had to work twice as hard and do horrible overtime to get promoted to sergeant. The idea was how a female shift supervisor could not be counted on coming to work on a regular basis as she had those sprogs with runny noses to cater to at the drop of a dime. I had to make it very clear that I was childfree and did something permanent so that "a surprise" would not happen that I would suddenly want to birth. While I worked for that company, I often felt I had to work twice as hard to be taken as seriously as the male sergeants. None of the guys at that site worked the massive 60-80 hour weeks I did just to get that promotion. Feminism has gone backwards and made it more of an entitlement-minded thing for women who want money for men or special treatment on the job. Hey...the woman studying for her medical exams will be allowed titfeeding breaks. She was also allowed longer time due to dyslexia. And...this bint may write out prescriptions. Be careful what you ingest if you have her as a physician!
October 01, 2007
Thinking of lactation as a super power does a disservice to those with actual super powers...like INDEPENDENT THOUGHT and IMAGINATION.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
k-man
October 01, 2007
So moo's super power is lactating. Mine is producing millions of sperm. I could populate a whole city! (Borrowed from the late comedian Bill Hicks.) Now get over yourself, moo.
October 01, 2007
you know i imagine a super heroine, with super breasts, able to reach out and smack people upside the head, breast milk that can be acid, or glue..

yes i am sick like that..

"dont worry citizens, madam boob is here, to save the day" a quick squirt of glue from her left boob, and the crook is stuck..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Pepper
October 01, 2007
My sister said she saw a woman wearing a t-shirt that said that once. ("I make milk. What's your superpower?")

Ironically, the woman had three kids with her and looked as if she was going to have a breakdown because she couldn't get them to behave. Sis said the woman was literally yanking at her own hair in frustration. The best part was that, apparently, everyone around was smirking and subtly shaking their heads.

These moos SIGN UP for this kind of misery and then they go around using any means possible (t-shirts, whatever) to convince us of how HAPPY and REWARDING their lives are. They must think we're as stupid as they are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login