Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

812 Moo Shoots Sons

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
812 Moo Shoots Sons
January 10, 2006
Oh but this is not her fault, it is clearly the fault of the drug companies and the liquor store that sold her the alcohol. I smell a lawsuit. It will a fine day on this green earth when people start taking responsibility for their actions. Another member of the Andrea Yates fan club.
Anonymous User
Re: 812 Moo Shoots Sons
January 10, 2006
I hate mentals...
Too many of them know right from wrong by demonstrating an ability to lie, hide from the truth, or play the 'I'm insane' ploy.
Phooey.
stupid pig moos and the stupid duhs (Like Mr Yates) who can't see what the bitches are really like
Leaning toward childfree
January 10, 2006
I believe Rusty Yates was almost, if not equally, responsible for the death of his kids as his wife.

"I gotta have a baseball team, even if my wife is suicidal with post partum depression and we're living in a bus and I'm making her homeschool my kids for my greater glory!" God, I hate that asshole Rusty Yates.
Annie
January 11, 2006
I'm with you, Leaning toward childfree! Too true.

I'm still ticked off that Rusty Yates is running around loose. He should have been held culpable (sp) in some respect for what happened to his 5 children. His insistence on having "as many children as God wants us to have" shows what a completed asshole he is. And true, it was no big deal to him, it's not like he diapered, fed, bathed, stayed up at night with them, or took care of those kids in any meaningful way. His main contribution (aside from the sperm) was that he'd take the oldest boys to T ball games once or twice a week. Real fatherly of him.

Andrea should have taken her psychotic rage out on that bastard, and given him an anesthesia-free vasectomy/castrationectomy. They could then call is the Rusty Yates Special.

I'm sure most of your know that he got a divorce once the spotlight faded on him, and I'm sure he's trolling fundamentalist singles groups to find his next wife/slave.

Hell would be too good for that piece of excrement.

sprogless
January 12, 2006
I could be wrong, but I thought I heard that Rusty Yates remarried.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.