Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finally, a Children's Charity the Childfree can Feel Good About.

Posted by nowiggers 
http://www.projectprevention.org/index.html

Next time the breederbrains in our family send another one of those fucking "buy a cow for a turd world fambly" at Christmas time, we are going to be giving an equal donation to the fambly and chyuldrun charity WE think is best and sending them a card announcing that we've just purchased a sterilization for a "needy fambly."

I swear to fucking doG, we are going to do that this year. I am so sick of getting cards from the idiot liberals in our fambly who just want to promote more goddamned breeding and suffering.
Gee, I was almost expecting something like the "Off the Children Federation". grinning smiley

Frankly, I think that any woman who gives birth to a drug-addicted baby should have her tubes tied. Period. Papa should be sterilized too, as he probably uses the same drugs.
Whenever I'm asked to donate to some bullshit children's fund, I smugly reply, "No thanks, I just gave to the animal shelters."
How long do you think it'll be before they're shut down because OMG TEH RIGHT TO REPRODUCE and they're hammering women to get sterilized/use birth control when they're in a bad situation and can't make a good decision, and blahblahblah?

I'm surprised it hasn't been all over the news already.
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How long do you think it'll be before they're shut
> down because OMG TEH RIGHT TO REPRODUCE and
> they're hammering women to get sterilized/use
> birth control when they're in a bad situation and
> can't make a good decision, and blahblahblah?
>
> I'm surprised it hasn't been all over the news
> already.

Oh that organization has been around a looooooong time and is very controversial. They have been all over the news, but guess what, there are so many people out there giving them money that they can't be stopped, muhuhwhahahahahahaha....

But seriously, would you like to take a guess at WHO is their biggest enemy and WHO whines incessantly about them?

I'll give you one guess.

grinning smiley

The liberals.

That's right. Oh, NPR had a fucking field day moaning and groaning about this organization. They've done several shows about it. Same old shit, "it's racist" "it denies a woman her inalienable right to have children" and on and on and on.

Want to know who is for this organization and who has promoted it?

The conservatives.

Dr Laura! Dr Laura! Dr Laura! lol. I hate that woman (although it's funny to listen to her dress down a breeder from time to time, I hate her BS conservativism), but damn, I DO agree with her about Project Prevention!

At the end of the day, I don't give a fuck who these people vote for or represent, I'm interested in what benefits the childfree, and Project Prevention certainly does represent our interest in not having to bear the burden of more unwanted children.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login