Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2491 Priests and Love

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2491 Priests and Love
October 11, 2007
Intersting. Such a sin, don't you know.

One of my college professors was a nun. Her husband used to be a priest. They served together in the same parish. They hooked up, bailed the life of servitude, and are living happily ever after. Of course, they were barred from catholicism because they are such GASP! sinners. Like they care.
Re: 2491 Priests and Love
October 11, 2007
I am glad the nun and priest you knew ended up with a good life. Many priests are so spoiled because the people of the parish give them money, booze, and other expensive gifts for X-mas, Easter, priestly anniversaries, etc. These men often do not know how to live in the real world with a wifelet and kidlets once they leave the priesthood and it is time to fend for themselves. Nowadays, a priest can still go to church and receive the Sacraments provided the woman has not been married before and never went through an annulment. I know I have my own stuff on this because I feel the priests should be penalized for abandoning their vocational vows since too many of them screech the anti-abortion/contraception mantra along with claiming how people should not be allowed to get out of their marital contracts. If the "ordinary" folks cannot remarry easily and remain in good standing with the Church, the same should go to wandering priests. However, it is good your former professor and his wife did not give a damn what the Church thought of their union. Did they have kids or did they escape that shit as well???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login