Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2489 Sexual Bullshit

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2489 Sexual Bullshit
October 11, 2007
I don't know what the big hang up is. The burkahs, robes, covering yourself to the neck in 100 degree weather, etc. So long as you are dressed appropriately and proper for the occasion, what's the problem? Some men are so hung up on this shit. Seeing a bare ankle or someone's hand is not going to send anyone to hell. Get over it already, guys.

SO and I have Muslims behind us from Turkey. Wife in a burkah and hardly ever leaves the house. If I'm out in shorts and a skimpy top on the patio, he likes to think he can come out and "intimidate" me by staring over at me, standing hands on hips, looking all pouty and angry. SO and I laugh, hold up our beers and say, "HOWDY NEIGHBOR!" He doesn't do that anymore, probably realizes it's a waste of his time and he does look pretty silly.
CF VTer
Re: 2489 Sexual Bullshit
October 11, 2007
You'll score more points if you BBQ some pork ribs while you're doing all that. smiling smiley
October 11, 2007
EXCELLENT! I'm not a meat eater but it would be worth buying some chops and grilling them up just for the fun of it!!! LOL
Anonymous User
October 11, 2007
I've noticed that the offshoots of the big three religions do discriminate against women. WTH?! I don't know about Hindu, but some forms of Buddhism have stated that men can attain enlightenment, but not women. I am a Buddhist, but some of the offshoots are as foreign to me as the average person. No one gender is inferior or better then the other. When are people going to learn?
Nour
October 11, 2007
Your neighbor was probably checking you out KFLL, and covered it up by acting angry by your "improper" appearance.
October 11, 2007
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your neighbor was probably checking you out KFLL,
> and covered it up by acting angry by your
> "improper" appearance.

I am sure you got that one right, Nour. Fanatic religious men of any stripe hate feminine sexuality despite desiring women so much. These guys have to cover up their desire with hatred. It has to be horrible to hate what is desired so much. KFLL, you should cook some bacon for him...hoo-ha!!!! :spin
CFBitchfromLA
October 11, 2007
I worked on one account that had a Iranian chief marketing officer. He would not speak to me directly, but instead would communicate with one of my male subordinates. He was fond of telling my teammate that I was not really the leader of the team and he did not consider me worthy of the position because I am female. For all of his sexual fascism, the idiot did not realize that he was talking to an openly gay man who immediately reported to me what was happening. We transferred the account to another team rather than risk me cutting the fucking sexist asshole's balls off.

A month after we transferred the account, the Iranian was fired from his position and arrested for attempted rape of his administrative assistant. He is still in jail, and I have the satisfaction of knowing he is probably being f*cked up the ass by Big Bubba.
October 12, 2007
CFBfromLA, my first job at age 17 at Burger King was where I had my first experience with an Iranian. This guy was the night manager and treated all of us like shit. He had a live-in American girlfriend who he beat and terrorized.

I am not surprised the Iranian chief marketing director tried to rape his admin-assistant. These men think they are fucking entitled to sex anytime they want it. They would not even think of raping an Iranian woman but think it is acceptable to do this to a white woman. I am glad the fucking bastard is in jail and hope his butthole is getting raped every single night.

I dated an Arab once. Not a good experience and would tell other American women to stay the fuck away from these people!
October 13, 2007
> If I'm out in shorts and a skimpy top on the patio,
> he likes to think he can come out and "intimidate"
> me by staring over at me, standing hands on hips,
> looking all pouty and angry. SO and I laugh, hold
> up our beers and say, "HOWDY NEIGHBOR!" He
> doesn't do that anymore, probably realizes it's a
> waste of his time and he does look pretty silly.

If he ever does that again, you should invite him over to eat because you're about to put some pork chops and sausage on the grill. Offer him one of your beers; when he says no to beer, ask if he prefers wine.

I also do not eat meat, but this would be worth it! The best time to do this is during Ramadan (which just passed for 2007), a month where Muslims do not eat unless the sun is down.

In 2008, Ramadan begins on September 1. See if he pulls this shit over Labor Day weekend.

Ramadan, the month of fasting: http://www.factmonster.com/spot/ramadan1.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
October 16, 2007
I like the Tznius stuff too....one of my favorite sites. But I agree at some of the attitudes of conservative religious people. If it's not the Christians telling us we gotta submit to our husbands as if we're the kids and they're the parents and we oughta shit out as many loaves as possible, it's the Jews or Muslims telling us we're sluts if we show our elbow and that it's only because women are so "special" that they need to be covered up like penguins and hidden away like shameful relatives. (Of course, on the other hand, there's secular society telling us there's something wrong with us--childish, prudish, dried-up, no fun--if we DON'T dress and act like whores, so...)

I have respect for other religions, but I have no respect for anyone--religious or otherwise--who doesn't show respect for me. And automatically assuming I'm bad/stupid (or that I ought to be slutty) because I have a vagina definitely falls into that category.
October 23, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like the Tznius stuff too....one of my favorite
> sites. But I agree at some of the attitudes of
> conservative religious people. If it's not the
> Christians telling us we gotta submit to our
> husbands as if we're the kids and they're the
> parents and we oughta shit out as many loaves as
> possible, it's the Jews or Muslims telling us
> we're sluts if we show our elbow and that it's
> only because women are so "special" that they need
> to be covered up like penguins and hidden away
> like shameful relatives. (Of course, on the other
> hand, there's secular society telling us there's
> something wrong with us--childish, prudish,
> dried-up, no fun--if we DON'T dress and act like
> whores, so...)

The double standard is horrible. If a woman chooses to dress more modestly due to her OWN CHOICE, she is viewed as a prude for not wanting to flash her tits. However, a lady dressing more skimpy is automatically called a "whore" but leered at by the guys. When a woman gets to a certain age, people claim how she should no longer have long hair but chop it off. Young women are told to have long tresses because those men cannot be around females with shorter hair due to ego or other male weirdness. A woman ages; her mate is checking out younger gals in front of her. Yet, an older lady who wants sex is viewed as "dangerous". It really never ends...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login