Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why do breeders need so much more supervision and government "parenting" than everyone else?

Posted by nowhiggers 
Check my articles on the front page today. I think this is a good topic for discussion here, and I am really curious...

Could it be that breeders need so much damn supervision from government and corporations because a hell of a lot of them shouldn't be having kids to start with?

Gosh, I guess no one in government ever thinks of that. Maybe instead of welfare, moo needs a pack of birth control pills?
i think its the other way, the government wants control over the breeders, so that the next generation of voters will say they were good to my parents.

they are breeding pliable voters

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login