Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sites that made me happy to be CF.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Sites that made me happy to be CF.
October 13, 2007
I was up all night on the computer and stumbled across a site called A Shape of a Mother. Holy hell,sometimes I am a bit down on myself for not being in perfect shape (but I'm getting there, 1 hour a day/5 days/wk at the gym) but wow! One "proud single teen moos" body was an absolute wreck after she sproged. She took a full frontal piccy of herself. Needless to say, my contacts seared themselves onto my eyes. They seemed to be the breederific types. It's terrible how nature can wreck a persons body. I remember reading somewhere that Angelina Jolie freaked out saying she couldn't wear a bikini anymore. ( I have never liked her anyway.)
I also posted a comment regarding BF on a link: a former coworker who was pregnant said she just wanted her body back. And now "they"expect women to BF for up to two years! I said I felt it is just another way to hold back women.
Re: Sites that made me happy to be CF.
October 13, 2007
two faces puking

Yikes! That's real stuff of HORRORS!!!
October 13, 2007
doubt post
October 15, 2007
Mothering.com - I occasionally go there for the schadenfreude value, especially when reading anything in the 'gentle discipline' section. There's no better BC than hearing about "Junior tried to kill the cat and I asked him nicely to please not do that and he laughed and spit in my face and called me a bitch. WWYD?"
Anonymous User
October 15, 2007
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Junior
> tried to kill the cat and I asked him nicely to
> please not do that and he laughed and spit in my
> face and called me a bitch. WWYD?"

What would I do? I'd give the little cunt a good slap.
October 15, 2007
Most breeders are stupid pieces of shit who have pets only because they think they part of the LifeScript(TM).

Once again for the cheap seats:

BREEDERS, LEAVE THE PET PARENTING TO THE CHILDFREE WHERE THEY ARE SURE TO GET THE PROPER CARE, LOVE AND ATTENTION. STICK TO RUINING YOUR KIDS' LIVES.
Expect women to be BF?
What do you mean, sharon j?
Anonymous User
October 15, 2007
Sorry Guest! Breast Feeding. On that topic, why do they make such a huge deal out of it? Just be discrete, no one will notice. Oh wait, maybe they do want the attention. It just looks so nasty: a noisy, ugly shitting loaf latched on. I'm sure hubby/ boyfriend can forget about it.
Sharon j. someone should ask on the moo boards about vaginoplasty (sp?) and see what their reasoning behind that is considering how they say vags just "shrink back to normal."
CFBitchfromLA
October 16, 2007
www.truemomconfessions.com and www.truedadconfessions.com are enough to make my tubes tie themselves.

Living like a breeder would be worse than having a nail driven through my head.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login