Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 2503 nannies

Posted by mercurior 
entry 2503 nannies
October 16, 2007
on the main page i posted an article on nannies for rich people.

i will cut and paste some of the more "interesting" parts

There are parents who literally have a phobia about cuddling their own children; one mother would scream at me to take the child away if she happened to be in the same room.

Another woman defended her six-year-old son's penchant for painting the bathroom wall with his own excrement, saying he was being "creative".
To their credit, having first tried to convince themselves it was simply because he was creative, they did get help and, after various doctors' consultations, he was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD) and prescribed Ritalin.

A normal upbringing may have solved the problem - as would stopping him consuming gallons of artificial blackcurrant juice (diet is so important) - but for his parents it was easier to give him drugs.

And then there was the paranoid father whose house was fully kitted out with CCTV cameras and resembled a Big Brother set rather than a family home.

He would ask me to lock the children - twin four-year-old boys - in a room even if I just wanted to use the loo. You can imagine how much his sons liked that.

The nine-year-old was not an appealing child. She would bite and kick if I wouldn't give her another chocolate bar.

When I informed her mother of my injuries, she looked horrified.

But not because her daughter had drawn blood on my arms, but because, in her eyes, I was "mean" for not giving in to her spoilt daughter's demands.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: entry 2503 nannies
October 16, 2007
Most kids all around are just nasty, vile pieces of ungrateful shit, who should be beaten daily to be reminded of their place in society. Any kid that would ever bite me would be looking for their teeth after I knock them out of their little head.
CF Chicago Lawyer
October 16, 2007
I have a nephew who is 5. He will bite and throw things at you if you don't constantly pay attention to him or give him attention when he demands it. His mother is a single mother still living at home at age 43. When she told us she was pregnant, no one even pretended to be happy. We just stared at the floor or the walls when she told us.
October 16, 2007
You should give him a lot of attention...and by attention I mean locking him in a darkened closet until the age of 10.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 23, 2007
CF Chicago Lawyer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a nephew who is 5. He will bite and throw
> things at you if you don't constantly pay
> attention to him or give him attention when he
> demands it. His mother is a single mother still
> living at home at age 43. When she told us she
> was pregnant, no one even pretended to be happy.
> We just stared at the floor or the walls when she
> told us.

I am glad no one in the family pretended to be happy. Same with me when my former friend called to tell me that she got married after getting knocked up by the second low-life in her life. I showed my distaste immediately. like your nephew's mom, this young woman is living at her in-laws with the young husband, her daughter from the first marriage at age 17, and the new baby. Many of today's older people will not really be able to retire as they have not taught their offspring how to be responsible adults. Someone should just slap the five-year-old despot!
October 23, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most kids all around are just nasty, vile pieces
> of ungrateful shit, who should be beaten daily to
> be reminded of their place in society. Any kid
> that would ever bite me would be looking for their
> teeth after I knock them out of their little head.

Hear! Hear! I am all for showing these nasty sprogs their place in society by slapping the shit out of them until they realise to keep their fucking mouths shut and learn how to behave! That is another reason why I am childfree. I know I would be arrested for beating the fuck out of an ungrateful child. I know myself too well...grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login