Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2504 Brats & Commuting

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2504 Brats & Commuting
October 16, 2007
Typical. The only thing getting exercise on those slovenly little piglets is their mouths.

What's even sadder is that this shit exists even in Vermont - my favorite state. I see no where is safe from breeders and their hellspawn. *SIGH*
Re: 2504 Brats & Commuting
October 16, 2007
Right on for scaring the crap outta them though...
they should consider themselves lucky to walk away merely scared.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CF VTer
October 16, 2007
Well I considered riding right into the woods (full suspension Trek mountain bike) but I wasn't sure battery was an appropriate response. smiling smiley They were young enough that *I* would have been the bad guy. winking smiley I was happy just to give 'em a "come to Jesus moment."
Anonymous User
October 16, 2007
I remember one time my mom was backing out of a parking space and this teenage bitch jumped behind the car and screamed, acting as if my mom was about to hit her. My mom, of course, slammed on the brakes and looked around, told the bitch to watch where she was going. Bitch replied in a snotty voice, "no, YOU better watch where YOU'RE going."

Good thing I wasn't driving. I'd've whipped that car around and gunned it straight for the little piece of shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login