Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has anyone noticed or is it just me?

Posted by Techie 
Has anyone noticed or is it just me?
October 19, 2007
I have a few friends who are teachers. Basically, just like me, they too have been noticing that breeders are not only getting stupider but also younger. What the heck? Sometimes a 10 year old kid has a 26 year old moo. Dumb people? Or is it just my observation? Also, are we having another baby boom? It seems like a crap load of chicks are knocked up! Are we like out of birth control or something? Economy sucks, will get worse. How are they feeding these kids and how do they afford it?
I know what you mean! I was told that a baby boom started happening after 9/11, because "people started understanding how IMPORTAAANT famblee was" so of course that means pumping out kids, whether or not it's a good idea. I am on the brink of 30, and all of the females I know either have kids (and are tired and burned out - "but it's worth it!" LOL) or can't wait to start "trying" (UGH! gross!). It's as if there is absolutely no thought that goes into it - it's not even considered a decision, just something that is done, and if you do think about it, you are a freak and should be cast out of society.
Re: Has anyone noticed or is it just me?
October 21, 2007
Ketchup, you are right. I will agree, it was 9/11 that did that. Other countries did not have the baby boom central that USA did.

I think that people should have learned something from 9/11. New York is over populated. If all people had less kids, population would be lower and fewer people would die. In fact, if population was lower (I mean much lower), attack could have been prevented. Who would bother hitting a town if very few people are affected? It seems to me that evil often follows a crowded area, so they (evil shitbags) can harm more people at once.

In a sense of quality of living, I have to say that places with low population density do OK. Places with hight population density are really hard to make it in. Look at Mexico City for example. Crime, drugs, disease, human rights violations, corruption, so on. Look at a very small town in a USA (Exclude Indian reservations - not a good example). Maybe not the richest, but pretty survivable.
October 21, 2007
Little towns do okay, but job opportunities usually suck. My hometown is a little nothing hick town and unless you've got a Ph. D., you'll most likely be working at one of the local gas stations or the cheese factory.

And as far as feeding all the kids...food stamps or withdrawals from the Bank of Mommy and Daddy, most likely.
October 22, 2007
Don't forget about Gawd, who has been proven to be a great provider.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login