Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apparently I'm sexier than the LifeScript (as if there was any doubt) :smug

Posted by catharsist 
Ok, so I just recently started working at the Waffle House on campus and I was shopping at the thrift store in my uniform (sexy, huh?) because I didn't have time to change. A middle aged guy walks up to me and innocently starts up a conversation about WH and our ridiculously good food. After a little talk, he looks around a little suspiciously and then asks me for my number. I immediately tell him that I'm switching plans and don't have a phone right now (even though its on and in my pocket). I mean really, do I LOOK like I need a sugar daddy? Anyway, he sheepishly backs off and I go on with my shopping. Later I hear a little banshee screaming its ass of and I turn my head to see what was going on. I see the same guy with a pregnant wife and kid... Hehehe... So that's why preggo moos always think their husbands are cheating! They probably are! Lol! popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Ok - first: You work that WH uniform girl! smiling smiley
Second - EW and what an ass clown that loser was! What a jerk. And what a jerk to think that you'd be interested in being a side dish!! You are the MAIN COURSE dammit!!
In all seriousness, I think that's extremely sick.

The woman should never be held responsible for that man's disloyalty, and visa versa. Chances are, he probably wanted kids in the first place. It's his own fucking mess, too.

Funny how if the woman was seen trying to cheat, she would be a disgusting skank. However, if the man does, it's all the woman's fault.
That was beyond sick on the duh's part but also funny in a pathetic way. He knows his life is fucked up and wanted you on the side. I wish I could have seen the look on his face when you smacked him down.
the world 'fail' on flames Stupid bastaad. Funny how men like that want un-complicated women, women without a lot of baggage. Catharsist, I applaude your coolness. I would have given him a look that said, "You pathetic fuck! Get ta steppin'!"
Breeders never fail to amaze me with their bad behavior. I have been hit-on by idiot duhs, IRL and on phone sex lines...and it never ceases to amaze me. First of all, WTF do they think I would want with them and their brats?
Good on you for conducting yourself in a professional, cool manner...and I second jezebel daisy that you probably looked smokin' in your WH uniform!
Sucks to be a duh almost as much as it sucks to be moo.
I would like to think I would have been brave enough to speak up when I saw him with the fambly, something like "Oh so THATS why you wanted my number, no room left in the cumdumpster for you!"
And you turned down that sex bomb? How could you when he obviously had proof of his mighty virility?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Not a second thought, apparently, as to how adultery could rip apart his family, scar his children, hurt his wife, plunge everyone into poverty.

p.s. It's the childfree who are selfish.
Because you were totally supposed to be stupid enough to get involved with him... so he could knock you up and then hit on more random women in thrift stores after he's gotten bored with you. hysterical laughterz
jezebel_daisy

Makes me think of the movie "White Palace" with Susan Sarandon (Catharsist being younger, of course)

jezebel_daisy
Second - EW and what an ass clown that loser was! What a jerk. And what a jerk to think that you'd be interested in being a side dish!! You are the MAIN COURSE dammit!!

I don't know if it's misery or a "having kids proves my dick-worx, therefore I am more manly and must mate with many women" kind of thing. Even the most reticent guys can become gross when they breed.

Working in the IT industry, I've associated with a number of nerds who were not the best at connecting with women. They were likeable guys in the sense that you could have cool, computer-associated conversations, but they didn't exactly score well with women. However, once they married, and had kids, they turned gross - seriously, pathetically, gross. All of a sudden, it went from talking about the newest upgrades to the mainframe and how we were upping the number of terrabytes in storage, to them hitting on me and making suggestive conversation. I had worked with many of them long enough to be frank ("what the fuck is your problem? Stop that!") and shut them down right then and there, but it makes me wonder how they started to act toward women outside work.
le_recepteur

The woman should never be held responsible for that man's disloyalty, and visa versa. Chances are, he probably wanted kids in the first place. It's his own fucking mess, too.

Funny how if the woman was seen trying to cheat, she would be a disgusting skank. However, if the man does, it's all the woman's fault.

^ I second that.

-

That guy was just an unbelievable creep. If that’d happened to me I’d be seriously tempted to go to moo and tell her what he just did.
While you did the right thing in rebuffing the fucker, I'd have gone a step further and been rude when asked for my number under those circumstances and would have likely said something like, "No, you can't have my number", and then walked off.If he came in later to my job and sat in my section or tried to get me to wait on him in some other capacity I would have pawned him off on a co-worker and busied myself AWAY from wherever he was. If he didn't get the hint, I'd complain to the manager and see to it he fucking left me alone.angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
jezebel_daisy

When that kind of thing would happen to me I'd be insulted and wonder what the fucker was thinking. Thing is, they don't think. They just throw shit at the wall to see if anything sticks. Disgusting, yeah.
pepper labeija
Because you were totally supposed to be stupid enough to get involved with him... so he could knock you up and then hit on more random women in thrift stores after he's gotten bored with you. hysterical laughterz

Ew that actually happened to me. Some dude was creeping on me in a fucking thrift store, of all places. And asked me "Hey want to come with me to Big Lots sometime? There's one up the street." saying 'wtf'
I think it is downright insulting when a person in a relationship puts the moves on you (worse when it is a person with a kyd since a) EW! and b) there is a kyd involved). It speaks volumes about how they regard others IMO. Not only their current partner, but the person being hit on.
elaphe_guttata
pepper labeija

Ew that actually happened to me. Some dude was creeping on me in a fucking thrift store, of all places. And asked me "Hey want to come with me to Big Lots sometime? There's one up the street." saying 'wtf'

elaphe, how could you turn down such an enticing first date? Just imagine...taking turns showing each other humorous mottos on T-shirts...admiring the twinkling glassware...as he hands you a particularly lovely vase to admire, your hands briefly touch...you examine the cleaning products at length..."Hot babe in aisle 4," he jokes, inappropriately...

It's like Breakfast at Tiffany's. Except it's Breakfast at Big Lots.
Wow, what a stunning example of humanity. How could you not want to hop right in bed with such a winner? smile rolling left righteyes2

I probably would have also been tempted to say something to him in front of the famblee. Like, "Aww, how nice of you to take your sister and her family shopping in her condition. You still want my number, hon? I'm gonna go get a new phone today." Asshole - if he's gonna hit up random strangers with tits, I'd make sure to fuck his shit up real good.
Cambion
Wow, what a stunning example of humanity. How could you not want to hop right in bed with such a winner? smile rolling left righteyes2

I probably would have also been tempted to say something to him in front of the famblee. Like, "Aww, how nice of you to take your sister and her family shopping in her condition. You still want my number, hon? I'm gonna go get a new phone today." Asshole - if he's gonna hit up random strangers with tits, I'd make sure to fuck his shit up real good.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I think that the guy deserved an embarrassing dose of reality.
clematis
elaphe_guttata
pepper labeija

elaphe, how could you turn down such an enticing first date? Just imagine...taking turns showing each other humorous mottos on T-shirts...admiring the twinkling glassware...as he hands you a particularly lovely vase to admire, your hands briefly touch...you examine the cleaning products at length..."Hot babe in aisle 4," he jokes, inappropriately...

It's like Breakfast at Tiffany's. Except it's Breakfast at Big Lots.

Wow. Clematis, that was...a disturbing picture you painted. Why am I imagining Dummy pulling this shit?
I'd probably only think about it after the fact, but:

Write down my phone number on a piece of paper in flowery handwriting, but increment the last digit or something, so that you will remember what you did, but he won't be able to call you. Give him the paper, and see which pocket he sticks it in.

If you don't see him again, you don't have to worry about him calling you but you don't get any fun, either.

If you do see him later (as in this case), you can then go up to him and make one of the sorts of comments mentioned above. Then, when he denies asking for your number, you can recite the number and say, "but I saw you stick it in the right front pocket of your jeans!" That way, his wife can retrieve it and realise what an ass he is.

That's assuming, of course, that you want to help her in some way. It's more likely that you don't wish either of them well...
le_recepteur

Seriously. That's just foul. You can bet that wasn't the first or last time he's done something like that either. Sorry, Daddy, you can't have kids and think that you're entitled to a partner who's going to look and act like your fantasy woman all the time too.

If he doesn't want to be a dad, he needs to divorce/break up with her and just disappear. Otherwise, suck it up, dude. I feel terrible for that woman, being involved with a sneaky, lying coward like that.
yurble
I'd probably only think about it after the fact, but:

Write down my phone number on a piece of paper in flowery handwriting, but increment the last digit or something, so that you will remember what you did, but he won't be able to call you. Give him the paper, and see which pocket he sticks it in.

If you don't see him again, you don't have to worry about him calling you but you don't get any fun, either.

If you do see him later (as in this case), you can then go up to him and make one of the sorts of comments mentioned above. Then, when he denies asking for your number, you can recite the number and say, "but I saw you stick it in the right front pocket of your jeans!" That way, his wife can retrieve it and realise what an ass he is.

That's assuming, of course, that you want to help her in some way. It's more likely that you don't wish either of them well...

That's a good idea on the surface, but it's been my experience EVEN IF there's overwhelming evidence to the contrary, most women and especially Moos and Moo wannabees who are inpig will blame the messenger. They also will believe whatever bullshit their husbands tell them hook, line, and sinker and will actually believe it's the woman who is "after" and in hot pursuit of their idiot slob of a spouse. There have been several times throughout my life I have been pursued by a man like this and rebutted his efforts for long periods of time, like this one older man who I worked with for five years. He hit on me relentlessly on a near daily basis and I was about 30 and he was in his mid sixties with kids older than myself.eye rolling smiley

Apparently he enjoyed the "hunt" because he had PLENTY of young things coming in and out of the business and/or calling him on a regular basis who he was obviously having affairs with whenever he got the chance. I got so sick of his bullshit that one time I threatened to tell his wife and HE said, "If you do I'll just tell her you are among the many I have fucked and she'll blame YOU", and then he laughed. Men like this are PIGS and their wives are idiots. thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
Apparently he enjoyed the "hunt" because he had PLENTY of young things coming in and out of the business and/or calling him on a regular basis who he was obviously having affairs with whenever he got the chance. I got so sick of his bullshit that one time I threatened to tell his wife and HE said, "If you do I'll just tell her you are among the many I have fucked and she'll blame YOU", and then he laughed. Men like this are PIGS and their wives are idiots. thumbs updown

About 10 years ago, this moron of a hostess at my job was fired. To get revenge, she tried to anonymously alert my boss's wife of his affair with one of the waitresses, and was met with the same reaction from his idiot wife. Boss's wife knowingly put up with his cheating for YEARS because she knew if she left him, she would have to get off her fat, lazy ass and find a job. She finally left him about 4 years ago, even after trying to deal with a child that came from one of his many affairs. She still does not work, and lives off the child support in a mortgage-free house that her parents paid for.

Some of these wives DO know about the affairs, but they would rather just deal with it than go out and find a job.
Memorize the number for the rejection hotline, they have all different area codes.

http://www.humorhotlines.com/rejectionhotline.asp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login