Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

821 Steve Goodman's Bullshit

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
821 Steve Goodman's Bullshit
January 12, 2006
And for the record, Steve Goodman, I would walk all over ANY brat in need to get to an animal in need and help them. I will spend countless dollars on my 6 cats and 2 dogs for gifts they don't need before I would give one red cent towards any brat's gift. I will donate any reasonable amount of money to HSUS, SPCA, and any other animal organization for the animals before I would give a dime to a children's fund. And I would volunteer my entire life to animal causes before I would volunteer 1 minute for a brat. If any non-animal charity is to be realized by me, it will be for my widowed mother who is scraping by. Why do these bleeding hearts expect everyone to help support children that these breeders should not even be having in the first place since they can't take care of them? At least animals are at the mercy of humans, if there are too many of them it's because humans are being irresponsible. Steve Goodman is obviously the world's biggest douche bag. Asshole. That fucker's getting an email from me when I get home tonight.
Re: 821 Steve Goodman's Bullshit
January 12, 2006
The news we seldom hear from the media machine is about the world's children in need. UNICEF recently released a report entitled "The State of the World's Children 2006: Excluded and Invisible." The director commented, "There cannot be lasting progress if we continue to overlook the children most in need -- the poorest and most vulnerable, the exploited and the abused."

I hear and see this shit about how we are supposed to give too often, not seldomly. I have way too much forcibly taken from each of my paychecks already "for the children" and have no say as to how it is spent.

Instead of throwing my hard-earned bucks at baby factories in the Third World and elsewhere, spay and neuter programs would be much more appropriate. Pet parents are encouraged to get their pets spayed or neutered; it's good enough for pets and more than good enough for these overbreeders. If these fuckers had fewer kids, there would be fewer of "the poorest and most vulnerable, the exploited and the abused." With fewer of these parasites, it would lead to "lasting progress," unlike what those with the UNICEF agenda claim.

According to UNICEF's report, more than one billion children suffer from one or more extreme forms of deprivation in adequate nutrition, safe drinking water, decent sanitation facilities, health-care services, shelter and education.

Assholes, this is because they make too many crotchdroppings, not because we give too little. A reduction in the birth rate would cure these problems, not more cash thrown at them. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Fact is, people in first-world countries show more attention to pets and devote more resources to them than to do the world's poor, disadvantaged and suffering children. We should care for and love our pets, but not at the expense of our children.

Yes, I will continue to pay more attention and willfully give more of my resources to my pets than to irresponsible baby machines anywhere in the world and their products. I have no guilt about it, and there's no way I will change my mind.
Just once I'd like to see one of those comercials like "feed the children" ..but instead it would be "steralize the poor", because like catmeow said, if they had less kids much of this would not be a problem. If only someone could put a program together to give vasectomies or insert Norplants (they still make those, don't they?) in 15 year olds, I would give.
No shit, I'm so sick of this feed the children crap. GET THEM SOME GODDAMNED BIRTH CONTROL! Seriously, I donate to International Planned Parenthood--that is exactly what they do and a FAR WORTHIER CAUSE. I'm also with you on the animal thing--I have 4 cats and a dog and spent 900 bucks on an operation on my cat without even thinking twice. MY ANIMALS ARE MY CHILDREN! When people ask me if I have kids I say yes, the four legged furry kind. That shuts them up without fail.
January 13, 2006
Every time I see one of those "Feed the Children" ads, I get so pissed off that I want to throw a huge box of assorted birth control devices at the TV and then call the toll-free number and offer to send some condoms and contraceptive foam. Instead, I change the channel before I puke.
sprogless
January 14, 2006
Steve Goodman is just another breeder-idiot. In addition to the "Feed The Children" commercials, it irritates the hell out of me when I see those collection boxes at cash registers. They put them in a place that's so inconvenient, that it's easier to toss it in the box, than put it back in your wallet. Plus, you've got the cashier asking if you'd like to donate to some kid charity or another. It never stops!
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 16, 2006
My answer to those annoying cashiers who ask, "Would you like to donate $1 to Feed the Children?" is always "Nope, I just gave 50 bucks to the SPCA." I LOOOOOVE LOOOOOVE LOOOOOVE the dirty looks I get from some of the bleeding hearts within earshot......... LOL
Cambion
January 16, 2006
I think that third world countries need to adopt China's policy...one child per family, and if pregnancy occurs, the result is forced abortion. They took action after their country became overpopulated, but they are the only country that is trying to make a good effort to stop serial breeding. We seriously need that here too.

When it comes to the cash register collection boxes, people have made it a point to always piss me off. On many occasions, I have seen a collection box for the sprogs and another for homeless pets...and the pet box is always almost empty, while the brat box is filled to the top. Rather than using money to care for abandoned pets (most of which are probably from breeder homes who were too lazy to care for them), let's fork over all our money to third world countries so we can encourage breeding.
Latrodectra
January 16, 2006
I liked how he touched on pet luxuries such as The Pet Inn Royale which I will most likely never afford in my lifetime but yet he says nothing about the 100,000 (I think) toy cars and other oulandish luxuries that kids are afforded today in first world countries.

Here's an idea. Why don't these well to do breeders with all their disposable cash donate instead of buying this overpriced crap that their kids will tire of anyway. Noboby points a finger at them but god forbid you have a sick pet that needs an expensive operation now that's selfish even if it's your duty, by law in fact, to take care of this animal. I'm glad there's more press about saving animals now. So many times I've heard people say it's only a dog/cat/bird/fish/etc. Don't worry Steve, there's pleanty of people out there that could give a fuck about animals.

What a fucking moron.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 16, 2006
I have a diabetic cat, yesterday I went to pick up a refill of his Humulin N insulin and syringes. The total was close to $80. The cashier noticed the label, saw it was a cat and said "All this for a cat?" to which I replied, "Better than for some pain in the ass brat," and gave her a smug-smart-assed grin. Needless to say, I received the look of death.
sprogless
January 16, 2006
I get the same bullshit when I pick up meds for my dog. He's epileptic. A few years back, a pharmacist asked me why I don't just "put him down" instead of wasting good money on a dog. I asked him if he had kids, to which he replied, yes. My next exchange with this asshole was to inform him that the next time one of them got sick, he should just put them down, instead of wasting good TAXPAYER money to subsidize his existence.

I don't give a shit how much a pharmacist makes, we're still educating his kids, and he's getting a tax break that we aren't. Fuck these do-gooder assholes.
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get the same bullshit when I pick up meds for my
> dog. He's epileptic. A few years back, a
> pharmacist asked me why I don't just "put him
> down" instead of wasting good money on a dog. I
> asked him if he had kids, to which he replied,
> yes. My next exchange with this asshole was to
> inform him that the next time one of them got
> sick, he should just put them down, instead of
> wasting good TAXPAYER money to subsidize his
> existence.
>
> I don't give a shit how much a pharmacist makes,
> we're still educating his kids, and he's getting a
> tax break that we aren't. Fuck these do-gooder
> assholes.

Probably one of those harmacists that is REFUSING to fill prescriptions for birth control and the morning after pill, too...
Anonymous User
January 16, 2006
I can relate. I have a cat was on human meds for a time. No pharmacist ever suggested that I put the kitty down, but I sometimes get questioned over it...*this is for a CAT?* It was as if I were wasting perfectly good pills that could be used for some human, sprog or adult. At least no one suggested that I put my cat down, but it still annoyed me that they would question my sanity.

Sprogless, that pharmacist was unprofessional and way out of line. You gave him a great comeback, but I would have taken it a step furhter and reported him to whoever you report unprofessional pharmachist behavior to.

What an asshole!
sprogless
January 17, 2006
I did report him to his supervisor, but I never went to that pharmacy, again. Hey, KB, I'm sure he'd either refuse to fill a b/c prescription, or give the woman a lecture on the evils of promiscuity, first. He definately had that "fundie leer" about him!
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did report him to his supervisor, but I never
> went to that pharmacy, again. Hey, KB, I'm sure
> he'd either refuse to fill a b/c prescription, or
> give the woman a lecture on the evils of
> promiscuity, first. He definately had that "fundie
> leer" about him!

:-D Fundie leer, even! I love it!!!!!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.