Moos Discuss Public Diaper Changing:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Moos Discuss Public Diaper Changing:rolleyes2
June 19, 2012
t.
satansbitch
t.
satansbitch
If I see a breeder changing a shitsack at a restaurant table I would love nothing better than to shove that used shit sack in their face.

or call the manager tongue sticking out smiley

As soon as one breeder got a diaper full of shit in their face it would be a lesson to take their loaf to the bathroom. Besides, managers rarely, if ever, correct a breeder.

Here they does o.o

save that I have never seen a public diaper change. However, breastfeeding in restorant is a big nono here

It sounds like you live in a place that is a great deal more civilized than San Antonio Texas. (Where I call home). I can only wish my corner of the world was that decent. The idea that Americans are stupid must have started here.
June 19, 2012
I am Italian, and I am mystified by a lot of things I read on US site, to be honest.

My mother had two children, too. But she would have never THOUGHT of changing us on a table at restourant.
Same as yours, I guess
June 19, 2012
One thing that baffles me.... moos claim that the baby changing stations are so dirty, but how about carrying around a pack of bleachy wipes in the huge bag of yours that you have room for everything else under the sun in? Wipe the table down first. It takes one second and it is dry in two. Now it is perfectly clean for your pweshus.

We have a ton of construction going on at work, and the construction guys flush and instantly come out... no handwashing. I keep a bottle of bleach spray in the bathroom. I go in, spray off the handle of the door and the toilet, wipe them down and have a seat. It takes one second, and gives me peace of mind that my butt isn't covered in urine or fecal matter and neither will my clean, washed hand be when I leave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login