Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boy with matches starts California fire

Posted by Pepper 
For real, folks..."Officials blamed a wildfire that consumed more than 38,000 acres and destroyed 21 homes last week on a boy playing with matches, and said they would ask a prosecutor to consider the case."

Full story here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071031/ap_on_re_us/california_wildfires

I'm going to make the suggestion that we all send a letter or e-mail to the L.A. County Sheriff's office demanding that this kid and his parents be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

http://www.lasd.org/
Re: Boy with matches starts California fire
October 31, 2007
Wow. Unbelievable. Anyone who says, "OH, he's just a little boooooy" should be lit on fire. I hope the whole famblee is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
October 31, 2007
My guess is the parents will get the reward money for turning their son in, but the child will get off scott-free, because it was a "mistake". Hopefully theirs was one of the homes that got destroyed, but probably not.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I saw an editorial cartoon on this subject in today's paper. Smokey the bear (and what looks like a kid) are looking at the smoking debris. Both have tears in their eyes.

I think they should prosecute the brat and the brat's parents, as well as present the kid with a bill, and he can start paying it now, and keep paying it until the day he croaks.

AND make him a mandatory member of a volunteer fire department as soon as possible, so he can see what he's done.
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My guess is the parents will get the reward money
> for turning their son in, but the child will get
> off scott-free, because it was a "mistake".
> Hopefully theirs was one of the homes that got
> destroyed, but probably not.

Nope.

"Arson investigators first talked to the boy's parents on Oct. 22 after determining the blaze began the day before in the back yard of their Agua Dulce home, Brown said."

"The home was not damaged in the fire, Brown said."
November 02, 2007
Kid needs to be beat to fucking death! hitting over the head with a hammer By age TEN, a crapling knows damned well NOT to play with matches.
November 02, 2007
Of course their home wasn't destroyed. If there is a God, he's a nasty drunken clown in dirty pants breaking bottles in the street, pissing in yards and doing everything he can to make sure the shit rises...and laughing about it the entire time.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login