Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2535 Teen Hires Hitman to Kill Parents

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2535 Teen Hires Hitman to Kill Parents
November 06, 2007
Maybe he's just expressing his creativity? Or maybe he's just going through a phase? Anyone buying this?

What a little bastard. I hope he spends the rest of his unnatural life behind bars as someone's bitch.
Re: 2535 Teen Hires Hitman to Kill Parents
November 06, 2007
Well, his parents raised him so they've really only got themselves to blame. Perhaps he's an Indigo Child?

two faces puking

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 06, 2007
Oh, boys will be boys - rolling around in the dirt, partying all night with underage girls, hiring people to shoot their parents. Just typical boy behavior due to the hormones. It's the parents' fault for taking his games away and stifling his creativity! What if the boy grows up to cure cancer? Those awful parents will have to live with knowing they abused the boy who brought an end to cancer! No good parent would ever dream of tellin their precious angelic child "no" to anything!(sarcasm off)

Honestly, the kid clearly wasn't joking with his threats, and I don't think the sentence should be a joke, which it clearly is. I wonder if he knows it's gonna be hard for a hitman to get into juvy when he gets lectured for trying to skip counseling.
November 07, 2007
I worked with a guy whose younger brother was mentally ill and murdered both of his parents one day after school. My ex-co-worker arrived home on a Friday evening from PSU for the weekend to find his parents dead. This happened about 10 years ago.

His reasoning? They were too haaaaard on him. They expected too much.

About 2 years into his sentence, he pulled out all of his eyelashes and mailed them to ex-co-worker's wife, whom I also knew. Hopefully this guy will never see the light of day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login