Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BFing maybe not so beneficial after all...

Posted by Pepper 
Does this mean I can stop having to hear countless tit-feeders squawk about how breastfeeding makes babies smart? Please?

http://jezebel.com/gossip/breast-intentions/-319371.php

And that picture is making me nauseous.
Re: BFing maybe not so beneficial after all...
November 06, 2007
Wow, thanks Corporal Obvious. You mean a child has to be genetically predisposed to intelligence to be intelligent...gee, who would have thunk it?

You know what disturbs me most about the breastfeeding pics they use in news stories? Why don't any of them have areolas?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 06, 2007
Disgusting.

I have an IQ of 145, and I was not breastfed. Thank GAWD, the mere thought of it, even though I would never remember it, would make me HURL. My own mother thinks it is disgusting.

Looking at most tit feeding moos today, it's a little hard to believe that anything they would give birth to anything that would have a high IQ (or even be capable of developing one). Most of them look and act about as intelligent as a light bulb.
I agree, KFLL. All five of us in my family were bottle-fed, and three of us are college grads. Mom tried (briefly) to breast-feed my oldest brother, but it didn't work out for her. No guilt trip, just use the bottle instead. Of course, this was in the 1940's, and doctors didn't pressure Moms into doing the all "natural" stuff they do today. Dying from childbirth is all-natural too, isn't it? At least it used to be.

That picture creeps me out, too. You ever see a photo of a small-titted woman breastfeeding? But that's neither here nor there...tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
November 08, 2007
I think it's the look on the kid's face that creeps me out...if I saw a little alien-looking thing latched onto my boob....shit.

Although, I do see an areola a bit in that pic. It's just a small one and the angle makes it hard to see. I think you usually don't see them because the kid's mouth is latched on so wide.

My mum says she breastfed for 16 days before she couldn't take it anymore (the pain, I think). I turned out CF, so I must be smart!
November 09, 2007
I was not breastfed, either. Yet, I did not turn out to be ninja Jack the Ripper! My mother's breasts were bound to her body with some sort of TAPE when she told the doc she was not going to breastfeed. That was back in 1964. It seemed that the Bad Old Days wanted to punish women who did not conform to what was the "Norm of Motherhood". My mom's breasts sagged due to what happened. Mom was always larger so it was even harder to buy bras or swimsuits as she needed the extra support. She ended up getting a reduction surgery in 1998.
November 10, 2007
That should shoot a moo's ego down! And the kid's sexual libido, too!XD

Know what would REALLY make a kid SMART? Education.eye rolling smiley
November 12, 2007
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That should shoot a moo's ego down! And the kid's
> sexual libido, too!XD
>
> Know what would REALLY make a kid SMART?
> Education.eye rolling smiley

But education will only stifle the child's creative expression.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login