Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OMG what's wrong with me??

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
OMG what's wrong with me??
November 12, 2007
The boi's cousin's wife (cousin-in-law, I guess that is; I'd be more inclined just to call them both his cousins and spare using a lot of words, but that might imply something about his family that isn't true! smiling smiley ) just had her baby.

And heaven help me, I actually found myself asking "hasn't she had that baby yet??" She had it on my birthday and I actually think that's sort of cool (I have ALWAYS thought that those people who are all "you'd better have that baby on MY birthday!!" are complete idiots). I actually wanted to see a picture of it (but it really is sort of cute, and looks very human for a newborn baby).

Good heavens, what's wrong with me?? Now granted, I couldn't give a rat's ass about the kid MY cousin popped out. I do really like his cousins, so maybe that's why. I tend to sort of like the kids of cool people (I like my best friend's daughter...she's a lot like him so she's smart and funny, so I think she's okay). So I don't think it's like I'm getting baby rabies or anything, but it sort of freaks me out anyway!

And of course I'm sort of sad that two cool people are now held down by a kid. It'll be hard to hang out with them now (or as the boi said, "now it'll be like fifteen years before I can hang out at the bar with [his cousin] again"). And I really do have a hard time feeling happy for people who have kids, even though I know it's really what they want.

But, wow. I just feel like such a weirdo. Am I the only one here who's ever done this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login