Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#823 teen shot brandishing gun

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#823 teen shot brandishing gun
January 14, 2006
Hopefully it got whacked before it sprogged.
Another case of "parenting" here. WTF, didn't they see little Johnny getting depressed and withdrawn? There HAD to be signs! Goddamned breeders were probably struggling to make ends meet and didn't have any time to actually RAISE the brat society told them to have. Or, even better, if his mom is a SAHM--as if that's the guarantee for a great kid? Bullshit. Hubby's mom was a SAHM and did a SHIT JOB raising her kids.
Kid will most likely die, too--on advanced life support. What a fucking mess.
Leigh
Re: #823 teen shot brandishing gun
January 14, 2006
If this is the same story I have been reading on CNN, did anyone else notice that this kid was 15 years old and still in MIDDLE SCHOOL? Umm, while it has been sometime since I was in school, shouldn't a 15 year old kid be like a sophmore in HIGH SCHOOL?

So there you have problem one, the kid isn't very bright so I douby his parnt(s) weren't very bright either. CNN says that said kid painted a pellet gun to look like a real gun. Where were the breeders while he was in there painting the damn thing?

There are soooo mnay ignorant ass people in this world......... and most of them are breeders......
sprogless
January 14, 2006
I was wondering that, too, Leigh. I think the article said he was in 8th grade. He was probably a special-ed student. We had a 20yr old in our graduating class. The rest of us were 17-18.
Cambion
January 15, 2006
Either he was a special-ed student, or he was just uninterested in completing his education. There was a 20-year-old in my junior class - he wasn't a special needs student - he just didn't give two shits about whether or not he failed his classes. I think my high school's policy is that a person can't remain in high school beyond the age of 21. Needless to say, I didn't see this guy my senior year.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2006
From what I saw of statistics in an article several years back, special ed students are responsible for a slight majority of the school violence; I think attacks on teachers.. I think the figure was around 55%.
Of course, I had some numnut ask me about actual numbers, as if that made a difference. I bet that ass had no concept of percentages.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.