Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Proud breeder: Moo describes killing girl, 2

Posted by catmeow 
Proud breeder: Moo describes killing girl, 2
November 26, 2007
An example that breeders suck!

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/11/26/documents_mom_describes_killing_girl_2/

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Proud breeder: Moo describes killing girl, 2
November 27, 2007
Aaaaw, very sad. WTF is wrong with these breeders? If you don't want the kid, give him/her up for adoption or have an abortion. Fucking retards.

The little girl was so cute.
Anonymous User
November 27, 2007
Oh my God. The bitch almost sounded proud of herself!

Yeah, she was a cute little girl. Since this happened in Texas, there's a pretty good chance they'll get the needle. It's way too good for them, but at least they'll be removed from the gene pool.
November 27, 2007
Words cannot describe the scum that those people are.
November 27, 2007
These idiots are probably the same ones who "wanted a baby really bad" a few years back. Now, what the hell were they thinking, it's all going to be pride and joy? It seems to me that the more frequent careless breeding takes place, the more I see and hear innocent people suffer. These breeders are nasty piles of scrap. And they have the guts to call CF people selfish? Yes, I am selfish, but at least I harm no one. Is that really that bad?
Anonymous User
November 27, 2007
It's frustrating that we even need a judge & jury for these scumsuckers. I say DNA = the Chair, or worse. They're below animals.

And these two met playing World of Warcraft? I'm not against a game once in awhile, but 2 adults meeting that way? They must've been playing for hours at a time. Yeah...real parent material there.
Reading that made me very sad and physically ill...WTF is wrong with people? :-(

P.S. She was a seriously cute kid.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
I don't think she was particularly cute (or ugly), but I do think it's absolutely awful what happened to her.

The thing that really strikes me is that these killer parents always pick such torturous methods of murdering the kids -- leaving them in super-hot cars, drownings, beatings, starvation -- it's like they want to to make sure they suffer.

If you really feel that you HAVE to kill them, why not just do it quickly? Why put them through so much agony?
November 28, 2007
Stephanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think she was particularly cute (or ugly),
> but I do think it's absolutely awful what happened
> to her.
>
> The thing that really strikes me is that these
> killer parents always pick such torturous methods
> of murdering the kids -- leaving them in super-hot
> cars, drownings, beatings, starvation -- it's like
> they want to to make sure they suffer.
>
> If you really feel that you HAVE to kill them, why
> not just do it quickly? Why put them through so
> much agony?

Breeders are not nice. They are selfish heathens who please themselves. What else could you expect? Love for the child that THEY chose to birth? Oh, no, that's good for the kid, but not for the vagina that spit it out. Got to please that vagina, don't you forget it!
November 29, 2007
"The Sawyers family's attorney, Laura DePledge, said they take comfort in knowing that the girl is "resting peacefully and is no longer subject to abuse."
When you are glad that a child is no longer being abused, because it is dead...that's just fucking sad.

And you know what, I don't think I will have any more problems replying to bingos with "I don't want a child, because I am afraid that the stress of it will become so much that I will end up harming the child." If that doesn't shut them up, then the rest of the conversation should be quite interesting.
Bingo - "Really, it's different when it's yours"
Me - "You mean you want me to just try and see if I can have a child without abusing it? Wow, do you suck as a human being. Go away and never speak to me again you horrible monster."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 29, 2007
I read the CNN website this morning and found out that the moo in question is apprarently pregnant. I think, if she carries the baby to term, authorities should take the child away as soon as it comes out, then TIE HER FUCKING TUBES! Also, the lawyer for these two nitwits said that the boyfriend beat the girl because she wouldn't say "yes sir", and didn't listen to him. Um, fucktard...she's TWO, what the hell do you expect? The man also was "stressed" from having fatherhood thrust on him (the murdering guy is not the biological father). Um, then don't get in a relationship with a woman who has a kid. What a shitty excuse for murdering someone.
November 30, 2007
Moo's tubes should have been tied a long time ago!

I saw this on CNN this morning, "Mother's lawyer: Child killed for failing to say 'please'":

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/28/child.remains.ap/index.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
November 30, 2007
"You can't convict me, my BAAAAYYBEEE is dead....granted I killed her, but she never said please, or called my mayun sir, kids should just know that by the age of two, right?"

Those two and their freakin' lawers aren't worthy to live in a box of assholes, or walk this earth.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 30, 2007
They are animals for doing in an innocent child when she doesn't behave the way they want her to.

Not to mention the fact the cunt is 19 - way TOO YOUNG to have a child, too!
I just read that CNN link...what pieces of shit. The stepfather for being an overbearing control freak, and the moo for sitting back and letting it happen (that is, assuming she didn't partake). The worse part? They refused to take the baby to the hospital and just gave her over the counter pain meds so they could continue their orgy of abuse. Sick fuckers. May they burn in hell.
December 03, 2007
I wonder if she was experiencing "true love" or "joy" for the first time when she had that kid and it just overwhelmed her into psychosis. Oh wait, I'm just being cynical...she just had a kid she didn't want and killed it. Good thing she's trying again...maybe she'll actually feel the love this time.

--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login