Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i'm back, new and improved

Posted by mercurior 
i'm back, new and improved
November 30, 2007
sorry for the long break from my posting, but sorting things out and dealing with 3 monstrous kids, 2 with behavioural problems and their uber moo (in moo with her 4th).

i went to stay with my rowan, and it was good, a bit crowded as her dad had a houseguest, we thought she was bad, but then the bad came later.so first guest left

so victor is talking to us about stick bitch who i have talked about ad nauseum, and 3 hours i sat and talked and discussed it that his life would be hell, and he agreed with us, then the day after we talked to him again fpor another 3 hours, and guess who turned up with her youngest brat, as he was "restless", yes stick bitch again. and she kept asking can we trust her one more time, doesnt she deserve another chance.. i said right out to her face NO, and i quizzed her hard, apparently she was kicked out of her house well the 4th baby duhds house, and knew she was going to be kicked out 4 weeks b4 she turned up.

i spent another 3 hours talking to her with her and stating my case and rowans (as i am far better with words than rowan is). i physically said his life will be hell. and guess what she used the kid as a weapon every opportunity she jiggled the kid to distract him, and the next day.. she moved in.

with her 3 other kids.. so now she is there 3 kids and one on the way, and the youngest kid barks, doesnt speak just barks, for 8 hours a day for over a week.

we had the kids screaming, barking, smashing things.

so now she is in the uk for a while, to the peace where the only barking is my dogs.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login