Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Generations of Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Generations of Breeders
December 04, 2007
http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2007/12/02/news/local/doc47523ffc749ce944955510.txt

A grandmother at the age of 29, how unique! (Read: vomit inducing)

Of course, it seems like this baby is destined to lead a fulfilling, promising life, since he was born into a family so full of wisdom and disposable income. (sarcasm off).
Re: Generations of Breeders
December 04, 2007
Hey, I'm all for tattoos, but getting two for your young teenager just because they got good grades...sheesh. The (grand)mom, sounds alright. She didn't want her kid to get knocked up, and even offered to get her birth control...but of course as she says herself "she's more of a friend than a parent".

And the cycle continues...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 04, 2007
Disgusting.

Yea, let's see how joyous and miraculous motherhood is when she figures out all the welfare and government support doesn't make life any better AND when said infant grows up to be a young breeder - or WORSE - like his useless moo.

And I love how they talk of all these dreams and ambitions - going to college, opening a beauty shop, etc. And just who do you think is going to foot the bill for those things? Why, the TAXPAYERS OF COURSE! Yep, get knocked up, live in poverty, make bad choice after bad choice and you shall be rewarded.
Anonymous User
December 04, 2007
WOW, isnt this just peachy? I would venture to say, that neither moo is done breeding, grand-moo is 29 with 4 kids (im sure by 4 different guys) She still has time to crap out a few more broken condoms. and what do you want to bet that 15 yr old moo will be pregnant within the year. time to stop welfare NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Anonymous User
December 04, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And I love how they talk of all these dreams and
> ambitions - going to college, opening a beauty
> shop, etc.

That's all such useless talk. Opening up a beauty shop? Heh, it'll NEVER happen with a kid in the picture. Maybe a college course in Economics 101 or how to make a budget would be helpful.

They should cut their losses & just go dig a grave for their "dreams" & put flowers on it once a year because nothing kills a dream like having a kid.
December 04, 2007
Nature NEVER intended for women to become grandmothers BEFORE 30!:lips

Hey, she might even end up becoming a great-grandmother before she hits 40!
December 05, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, I'm all for tattoos, but getting two for your
> young teenager just because they got good
> grades...sheesh. The (grand)mom, sounds alright.
> She didn't want her kid to get knocked up, and
> even offered to get her birth control...but of
> course as she says herself "she's more of a friend
> than a parent".

I have tattoos but do not think it is good for a parent to get an underage kid one. Have the teen wait until age 18 when that person can sign the waiver. Bribing kids for good grades is also a bad thing. The mom who says she is more of a friend than a parent says it all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login