Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First Post

Posted by CatsPajamas 
First Post
December 05, 2007
Hello! I am new to the board and wanted to introduce myself before jumping in headfirst. I am a 25 year old childfree woman. My household consists of myself, one poorly behaved husband and one adorable but sometimes clingy cat with obvious abandonment issues.

I would consider myself an early articulator- I have never wanted children, nor do I particularly enjoy being around them. Babies and toddlers are especially intolerable to me. Anyhow, that's about all I've got. feel free to ask any questions!
Re: First Post
December 05, 2007
Greetings and welcome! This is a great board, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
Anonymous User
December 05, 2007
Hi CatsPajamas,

I'm pretty new here too, and like me I know you'll love it.

I too am burdened with a love of cats & have 2 lazy beasts around the house who could use some therapy also. Oh wait-make that 3 with my husband. grinning smiley
Nour
December 05, 2007
Welcome CatsPajamas. Make yourself at home! smiling smiley
December 05, 2007
Welcome to the board! I have not been here for very long, but I think this board is great!

I think you will enjoy it!
December 05, 2007
Welcome aboard! This forum is a blast!
December 06, 2007
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here. ^_^
December 06, 2007
Welcome, CatsPajamas, from another cat-named poster!

Cats--not brats!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
December 06, 2007
Welcome! Sit and stay a spell! smiling smiley
December 06, 2007
:sw Welcome!
December 06, 2007
yes welcome, this is a fun board a lot of intelligent people, and as we are smarter than the average human, we do have arguments, but we mostly are smart enough toknow its nothing personal.

so welcome

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login