Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

839 Nixmary

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
839 Nixmary
January 16, 2006
I read that this morning and was too disgusted to comment. We can only hope that breeder moo and step-duh will be beaten to death in prison so they don't 1. be released back to the general breeding populace to breed some more and 2. suck up anymore tax payer's money
Cambion
Re: 841 Nixmary
January 16, 2006
I read the article also - apparently the mother had kept a miscarried fetus in a jar. Um..okay. I don't even want to know why.

Oh, but of course Moo and step-Duh weren't doing anything wrong. Duh was disciplining the girl because she misbehaves so much. She steals formula from her younger siblings and hits them with sticks...her parents routinely hitting her could not have possibly given her the impression that hitting others is acceptable. Hell no. Also, since when is drowning your child in a tub of cold water abusive? And smacking the child's head off the faucet? That's not abuse - that's just discipline, right?

It's sad how breeders are divided like this - most of them don't discipline their kids at all and let them run rampant like cats on crack, while the remaining percentage will severely beat their children, in many instances to the point of death.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 841 Nixmary
January 17, 2006
After reading more about this, what I'd like to know is WHY the government and social agencies are being blamed for this. The system "FAILED" her. NO. Her family failed her. Relatives knew this shit was going on, why didn't any of them step in? You can bet your sweet asses that I'd step in (despite my dislike of children but I don't think abuse is right) and cause a big ol'fuss if I suspected my nephews or friend's child was being abused by a parent. Her slut-whore mother, 27 years old with 6 kids from different fathers, should have been sterilized after the first one. All this shit could have been prevented if the whore was sterilized after the first kid. But no. Boo hoo, that would be violating her constitutional right to keep breeding like a rabbit, burdening the taxpayers with her irresponsibleness. I hope the slut and her boyfriend die a horrible, slow, painful death.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.