Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anybody Catch Dr. Phil?

Posted by CF VTer 
CF VTer
Anybody Catch Dr. Phil?
December 07, 2007
We don't normally watch the show, but I walked in the door after work yesterday and DW says, "You've got to come see this. Dr. Phil is about women with baby rabies!"

Absolutely hilarious stuff. They absolutely HAVE to have a BAYBEE. And they MUST have one NOW! Crying and moaning about their poor husbands' lackluster enthusiasm for breeding and/or paying for fertility treatments.

We couldn't deal with watching it to the end, but we figured Dr. Breeder Pleaser was going to offer to pay for fertility treatments.

I was thinking there must be some sort of pill these women could take to get themselves sorted out and rid of the baby rabies. They were pathetic, whining little moo-wannabes.
Re: Anybody Catch Dr. Phil?
December 07, 2007
Disgusting. Those women are the ones that SHOULD NOT EVER BREED. And their mayun should dump them right then and there on the show. GAWD, it must be so embarrassing for those men, sitting there while their wife moans, cries and whines about wanting the almighty criblet. What guy in their right mind would agree to having a baybee after all that? Wouldn't their current behavior be a GREAT example of how shitty the marriage will become after the criblet arrives?

Guys, the time to run is NOW!

There is a "pill" of sorts they can take to rid themselves of this assanine behavior - it's called a bullet to the head. Assholes.
December 07, 2007
and yet, when I pitch a fit Target when I want a cold beverage and have to wait in line, folks call me "immature".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Lori
December 19, 2007
I saw this episode. He actually didn't offer to pay for their fertility treatment... However, what bothered me most was that he didn't even BRING UP the issue of adoption. Yeah, these moms want kids so much... and the one guy didn't want to pay for fertility treatment because it "wasnt a guarantee"... but if they went the adoption route, it would be more of a certain thing. I just don't get why that wasn't even mentioned... That's what bothered me most.

Well, besides the fact that he basically told one of the husbands to suck it up and give his wife what she wanted.
December 19, 2007
Lori Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Well, besides the fact that he basically told one
> of the husbands to suck it up and give his wife
> what she wanted.

People are notorious for telling a man to suck up and give his wife that baby. I also hear the "he better just deal with it" yet the women wonder why the men leave them once the hatchlings are two years old. No one told my stepbrother to stand up to his wife who started demanding a cribling when my other stepbrother and his wife did the breeding thing.

Joel whined and whined about what he was going to do as he did not want a child but wanted to keep his wife happy. I was the only one who told him to get a vasectomy...and I told him that I would be happy to fly out to San Francisco to give him the "grapefruit spoon special"...grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login