Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girlfriend vs. brat: For Better Or For Worse.

Posted by Banshee 
Girlfriend vs. brat: For Better Or For Worse.
December 08, 2007
http://www.fborfw.com/strip_fix/archives/002870.php

The story all begun with Liz and the gawky nerd, Anthony as school sweethearts.

Then Liz went through several bad relationships while Anthony married a witch and spawned a sprog, too.

Now Liz and Anthony are back together.

Anthony's ex-missus had been jealous of Liz at the time.

Now Liz has another jealous hussy on her hands: little baby Francie who acts like she'd grow up to be another witch.

Typical soap opera.eye rolling smiley
UGH, I hate FBOFW. I'm sure in the end the writer will make Elizabeth see how wonderful parenthood is, and she will give up her identity to marry the nerd and pop out his kyds.

OR, Elizabeth will leave the guy and move on to better things. Yeah, right!!
Re: Girlfriend vs. brat: For Better Or For Worse.
December 10, 2007
I've bitched plenty of this comic strip. Therese was always considered the Devil Incarnate because she really did not want to breed but did so at Anthony's coercion which happens a lot in marriages. Anthony was always pegged as the victim because that "horrid wife" did not want to partake in the cunt work while he was a stay-at-home dad. Even on another CF site, a woman brayed how "bad" Therese was for not loving that bay-bee. Elizabeth is a trainwreck herself. Any self-respecting woman would not stick around and try to fight the jealousy of a fucking toddler. Let Anthony have Rosie Palm and her Five Sisters for a girlfriend. But...the writer of the strip will pander to the Cult of Breederism and make Liz a moo.
December 15, 2007
I REALLY think Therese should have kept her legs clamped shut in bed and Elizabeth to look for ANOTHER man not saddled with rugrats to mate with!

Look at how Therese's poor little "angel" is left a sniveling emotional wreck at the tender age of uh, TWO?! when the moo suddenly ran off, apparently not wanting to have anything to do with her own sprog anymore.

Not to mention the fact both Liz and Anthony are being diaperwhipped by this tiny, jealous hussy, too!O_o
Agree with everything said so far about this story line in that strip. I might add: little Francie needs the snot smacked out of her. Spoiled little wench.
December 16, 2007
Yesterday's Recap:

Therese ran into Liz and her she-sprog at the mall. She just wanted AWAY from her sprogletta and promised to call soon. The little brat was whining. Liz is the wannabe-stepmoo who was saying how she was not her...but how she was there for the shitstain. God...why do women get into these fucking no-win situations. I know...it is only a comic. However, entertainment mirrors real life and many women fight for the moo status with their fuck mate's offspring.
I know someone in a real-life situation like that. I don't understand why women go for guys who have the Baby Mama Drama. Half of this girl's life is taken up with duties related to his daughter. Then I keeping hearing about how he wants her to have his babies as soon as they get married next year. Crazy!!!
December 17, 2007
Ketchup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know someone in a real-life situation like that.
> I don't understand why women go for guys who have
> the Baby Mama Drama. Half of this girl's life is
> taken up with duties related to his daughter. Then
> I keeping hearing about how he wants her to have
> his babies as soon as they get married next year.
> Crazy!!!

Ketchup, that is why this comic strip gets to me. Women are always vying to do a man's cunt work with his ex-wife's nasty sprogs. How fucking demeaning! Even when I was looking for a casual boyfriend, a man with children would not even be considered.

I do not understand why so many women want to have their lives drained by the cunt work duties related to the kids in their mates' lives. What is even more gnarly is how these women also want to breed as if they are in a fucking harem with the men who have these sprogs with other ladies!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login