Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

838 Bon Jovi Concert

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
838 Bon Jovi Concert
January 16, 2006
We can only hope the child will be hearing-impaired for life after listening to the loud music. The pahruhnts probably had bratlina with them for one of several reasons. 1. because they couldn't get a babysitter 2. are the type of pahrunts that can't go anywhere without their fuck trophy to show the world that their reproductive organs function properly 3. spent $50 on a ticket because the spoiled little brat just luuuuuuvvvveeees Bon Jovi or 4. are too stupid to realize that it's not a place for a kid.
Anonymous User
Re: 840 Bon Jovi Concert
January 16, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife - my money is on #2. More and more breeders are like this, I've noticed.

They probably COULD have gotten a sitter, because don't you have to buy tickets for these concerts well in advance? I would think that Bon Jovi is still raking 'em in, and most of the tickets would have been sold shortly after they went on sale. Therefore, the breeders probably had a couple of MONTHS to line up a sitter for Bratlina.

And I'm almost sure that the brat is not a Bon Jovi fan...she probably doesn't even know who the fuck they are. I bet she did not enjoy the show one little bit.

Which leads me to another thing that pisses me off about this shit - the fact that perhaps some REAL Bon Jovi fans were unable to get tickets to the show, because they seats were occupied by sprogs who probably didn't even want to be there. What a waste! I say that there should be some sort of minimum age for shows like this, maybe somewhere in the teens on up.

Here's another concert rant - Catdaddy and I go to a lot of minor league ballgames. We were at this one game this past summer, and between innings, they were advertising the fact that Def Leppard was going to be playing at this ballpark (a concert, not baseball...LOL!). Here's the kicker...they said that all sproggen 12 and under get in FREE!

What the fuckity-fuck? Who the FUCK would bring sprogs to a DEF LEPPARD concert? I'm not a big DL fan, but if I were, I would be really pissed about this. I can only imagine what that show must have been like...sprogs everywhere, no doubt. Every time someone offers a *kids eat/sleep/get in free* thing, the breeders are all over it like flies on shit.

Hey...but at least this way, I know to avoid these places!
KB
January 16, 2006
I'm also getting tired of opposite sex children that are WAY too old to be in the ladies room! I was at an NHL game not too long ago and some moo was in the bathroom with her 8 year old boy brat--as I walked into the stall I said loudly--He's too old to be in here! Where is the kid's fukking father? Get him off of his lazy ass and make HIM take the boy to the bathroom!
Ines_Emrys
January 16, 2006
I went to a Josh Groban concert 2 years ago and somebody had brought along their 2 year old! (The kid was in that wobbly walk stage) Granted Josh Groban music isn't Rock music but the tickets were $45-$85
Leigh
January 16, 2006
Hey KB - in response to the bathroom thing, I just LOVE when the brats are in the women's restroom in the stall next to you and stick their head UNDER the fucking stall divider and stare at you or try to start talking to you and their MOOs think it is cute. The last thing I want to see when I am in a public restroom peeing is some sprog looking at me while I do it! I think from now on if that happens I will act like I am talking to my friend on my cell phone and in a loud vooice start to describe my sex-capades (real or made up) the night before. That should get the Moos to get their brats away from me.
Lady Cooper
January 16, 2006
If some sprog puts it's face under, I'll just pretend I have restless leg syndrom and kick it in it's snotty face.
CF Scorpio
January 16, 2006
I hate little boys in the ladies room too! What is UP with that? It makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Latrodectra
January 17, 2006
I hate that shit!

I've had a few "too old for the ladiesroom" brat boys stick thier head under the stall while I'm in it and the so called mother does/says nothing.

I really want to learn to aim my pee.
KB
January 17, 2006
Fortunately I've never had one stick their head under, but if they did they'd certainly get my purse dropped on their face!
THAT is unbelievable--I thought I had pretty much seen it all living near one of the "H(cr)appiest places on Earth", if you catch my drift...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.