Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh kills daughter because she wouldn't wear hijab

Posted by catmeow 
Duh kills daughter because she wouldn't wear hijab
December 12, 2007
Canadian Muslim Teen's Dad Charged in Her Murder; Friends Say They Clashed Over Head Scarf

TORONTO — A Canadian man has been charged with murdering his own daughter, and her friends say the two clashed over her refusal to wear a Muslim head scarf. Police have not commented on a motive.

Aqsa Parvez, 16, of Mississauga, Ontario, was rushed to hospital in critical condition Monday after a man made an emergency call in which he claimed to have killed his daughter, police said. She died late Monday night.

The emergency call "came in from the father saying he had killed his daughter," police spokesman Wayne Patterson said. "Police arrived and rushed her to hospital and she passed away."

Patterson said they are working at determining the motive and refused to confirm it was over the head scarf.

The girl's friends said in interviews Tuesday that Aqsa loved shopping for clothes and clashed with her family over her reluctance to wear the hijab, a traditional veil or head scarf for devout Muslim women.

"She didn't want to go home ... to the point where she actually wanted to go to shelters," classmate Ashley Garbutt, 16, told the Toronto Star.

Muslim leaders cautioned against jumping to conclusions.

"I don't want the public to think that this is really an Islamic issue or an immigrant issue," said Mohamed Elmasry of the Canadian Islamic Congress. "It is a teenager issue."

The girl's father, Muhammad Parvez, 57, made a brief court appearance Tuesday morning and was remanded in custody pending another court appearance Wednesday. Aqsa Parvez's brother, Waqas Parvez, 26, is facing a charge of obstructing police and remains in custody pending a Dec. 14 hearing.

Neither man has entered a plea yet.

Calls to the Parvez family home went unanswered Tuesday night

Patterson said he did not know if the man had a lawyer yet.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
ahhh dont you just love teen breeders?
Re: Duh kills daughter because she wouldn't wear hijab
December 13, 2007
"I don't want the public to think that this is really an Islamic issue or an immigrant issue," said Mohamed Elmasry of the Canadian Islamic Congress. "It is a teenager issue."

This IS an Islamic issue! Muslims are so quick to try to justify this shit by saying this is not "true Islam" while hardly anyone says anything in regards to the fatwas and other violence over a cartoon and so forth. None of these Muslim shits want to do anything about how women are treated in their society except to say it is not an "Islamic issue" while the ACLU defends these fuckers. Yet, they wonder why we Westerners do have issues with them. I do not want their fucking culture imposed onto the rest of us or for these men to get away with crimes because they feel it is their right to kill the women in the family. Europe is going to become Eurabia if something is not done over there as well...and we have our own problems in the USA with these fuckers.
December 13, 2007
The custom of so-called "honor killing" is allowing men to be monsters to their own female children.
December 14, 2007
But it's all in the name of religion, right? You mean this is not ok to do?

Kinda like the pro-lifers killing abortion doctors. All in the name of the gourd.
This reminds me of a Forensic Files episode about a Muslim couple living here in the U.S. that stabbed their teenage daughter to death. She was a very headstrong young lady (her boyfriend was African American, I think, and the family wasn’t too happy about this). Since the man was suspected of having ties to a terrorist group, the home was tapped. The authorities reviewed the tapes later and realized that they had taped the murder. The father stabbed his daughter, while the mother held her down. The father is yelling, “Die, daughter, die.” Both of them were sentenced to death. I think the man died in prison and the mother ended up having her sentence reversed to life in prison.
December 14, 2007

Bull. Shit.
Duh obviously believed whatever b.s. islamic rule that states women need to be covered. If duh wasn't a believer, head covering wouldn't have been a need and as a result, the offending child wouldn't have needed to have been killed.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 14, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bull. Shit.
> Duh obviously believed whatever b.s. islamic rule
> that states women need to be covered. If duh
> wasn't a believer, head covering wouldn't have
> been a need and as a result, the offending child
> wouldn't have needed to have been killed.

Exactly. And, since Muslims believe CATTLE has more value than women, I'm not even surprised by this.
December 15, 2007
you get extremists in every group, including the chirtians, i know some muslims and they are ok, they think the scarf and stuff is archaic.

look at the xtian pro life who would rather kill a doctor to stop abortions.

so radicalism isnt just focused on one religion,

Backpacker jailed for stabbing man to death in row over God and evolution

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=502173&in_page_id=1770

the religious creationist kills a person who beleives in evolution. he didnt followthe thou shalt not kill part.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login