Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How Nauseating Is This?

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
How Nauseating Is This?
December 14, 2007
Needless to say, I've emailed this chick to express my extreme disgust and boredom with the subject.

http://www.mcall.com/entertainment/all-pushpresentquery.6179837dec13,0,540619.story

Hopefully all of you will do the same. It's time to burst this fictitional bubble.
Re: How Nauseating Is This?
December 14, 2007
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Another bullshit fake way of expressing what a great person you are!!! Because if you buy stuff for others, then you're good!!!! STUFF MAKES YOU A GOODER PERSON!!!

The last time I heard something so sickening was when I heard of the "left hand ring", you know for unmarried women to buy themselves to show the world how liberated they are, because you know...they paid money for something.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 14, 2007
Here's my reply:

Isn't the baby itself a good enough gift? If the mom and/or dad don't allready feel that way then there's a real problem allready!!!

I'm so sick of people expecting more and more material crap for every damn reason. Pretty soon you'll be asking us if the dad should be sued by the mom for not producing a diamond in the delivery room.

Oh, and what about that day, ummm- oh yeah MOTHER'S DAY? There you go, issue solved.
December 14, 2007
Sure, breeder idiots have another thing to put onto their credit cards and help to max those out. Diamonds? Charge it! Baby gifts? Charge it! "Oh crap, no room left on credit card!"
America in debt, being owned by creditors? Just breed more, "it's all worth it". Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Fucked up breeder shit here, boys and girls!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login